PDA

View Full Version : What Game Would You Rent Or Buy Tonight And Tell Me Why So Ill Rent It.

bigguy316
01-18-2002, 04:20 PM
I'LL PROBLY RENT ODDWORLD OOR MAX PAYNE.

l Maximus l
01-18-2002, 04:23 PM
Rent them both :D Max Payne and Oddworld, like you said! You'll get them for 5 days!

But, if you had to choose one, go with Max Payne. Oddworld, on the other hand, is woth buying :D Max Payne is a great game, it's just kind of short...about 10 hours to beat....but, an amazing 10 hours that is!

Ninja Scroll
01-18-2002, 04:30 PM
I have not rented a game since the glory years of the Sega Genesis, but I would purchase Genma Onimusha if I were you. But then again, it doesnt come out until the end of the month which is not far at all! I know I will be first in stores when it ships!:)

bigguy316
01-18-2002, 09:06 PM
thanx they didn't have max payne at blocbuster or hollywood video they were rented out so i rented AZURIK.

techoholic1
01-19-2002, 03:52 AM
Gone Hollywood Video? ****. They totally ripped me off..they went door to door all over our city trying to sell us a card for their store..I bought one. It gives you a movie per month (free) over 2 years.. they close about 2 months later..what a ripoff.

bigguy316
01-19-2002, 11:56 PM
THEY HARDLY EVER GET NEW GAMES,I THINK THEY ORIGINATED FROM SAN ANTONIO (MY HOME TOWN) BUT THERE OWNER IS STUPID AND THEY DIDN'T GO NATIONAL OR MAYBE THEY DID ,ANY WAYS THEY HAVE A SUCKY GAME SECTION.:mad:

Frostberg
01-20-2002, 12:29 AM
Ok so everyone knows how rental stores work where you brink up an empty box thing and when you pay they put the game in there....
Ok when the lady looks for the game...

Dumbass Hollywood Video checkout lady-"Is the Xbox the same thing as the Gamecube?"