PDA

View Full Version : project ego

monkeyman
01-18-2002, 06:03 PM
whats this game about?:confused: cause i dont know

wizkid918
01-19-2002, 02:11 AM
you are missing out, you start off at 15 years old come home to find out your parents and dog have been murdered, you seek vengence on who did this and through your journey, anything goes, your characters look, reactions, effects on others all depend on what you do, you chop wood and carry heavy objects, you get muscle ton, you get drunk in bars a lot, you get fatter, you get scars, your hair turns gray, your skin gets wrinkled, you lose hair if you practice sorcery and so on, super detailed game, all the growing takes place over 70-80 game years and is not yet known on how long that will be in real time. then you can also meet a lady friend and let nature take its course, have a kid, come back 30 years and see him all grown up ****ed, but grown up, you can drop an acorn and it has potential for growing a tree. you really need to look at this, it is awesome!

monkeyman
01-21-2002, 07:45 PM
sounds awsome can you send me a pic?

Masta Chief
01-26-2002, 06:30 PM
I just can't wait to see this game, there needs to be more sites with info. COME ON I mean we are almost being left in the dark. They need to give us more info, pics, and movies. Well this is going to be one of those must haves:cool:

e10er
01-26-2002, 06:31 PM
so you get to do whatever you want? well what is the main goal? i mean morrowind has quests to accomplish, but what is there to accomplish in project ego besides the ageing and whatnot. it sounds like a very very cool game.:D

Masta Chief
01-26-2002, 06:32 PM
And if someone has some good sites that have lots of info, send them to me. :D

StudioAlex
01-27-2002, 11:16 AM
Check through some of these threads, someone posted an entire article about the game.

Nato King
01-28-2002, 02:41 PM
http://www.360net.com/content/share.../game/game.html

monkeyman
01-28-2002, 06:56 PM
it didnt work:( god i also hate my computer

deez nuts
01-30-2002, 07:57 PM
project ego will be awesome...i am ganna try to be the fattest man in all the lands...i will be drinkin every day.....then i will go out and try to beat somthing up...try and fall on it....then i will play as a warrior...and then be a guy that used all magic

i go like grandulf:)