PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone think TFLO has anychance of launching on the xbox2

Wolfgame
06-04-2004, 09:18 AM
I've looked over a few things and it might seem logical for level 5 to call off development and plan to pick the game back up later for the release of xbox 2. I know it's just wishful thinking. But what do you guys think?

Variation-XBA
06-04-2004, 01:07 PM
I highly doubt it since development has completly stopped

Sheeyt
06-04-2004, 02:54 PM
According to that moron "The hedgehog" he claims to have heard a rumor that, this is infact the plan for TFLO it will be a launch title for Xbox Next. But who knows.

BananaMan
06-04-2004, 03:05 PM
I doubt it, but it'd be sweet if it was like a launch title!

sped
06-04-2004, 09:01 PM
I dont think it would be a good idea to make it a flagship launch title, they need something Halo-like to do that.

mrmp3
06-04-2004, 10:20 PM
I played out PSO when I had it for Dreamcast so I was real disappointed another MMO besides PSO got canned. Then again, Halo 2 was scheduled to be out before it was released so all my disappointment will probably vanish upon Halo 2's release.

Variation-XBA
06-04-2004, 10:55 PM
I dont think it would be a good idea to make it a flagship launch title, they need something Halo-like to do that.

That's what Perfect Dark Zero is for :P

Variation-XBA
06-04-2004, 10:57 PM
Then again, Halo 2 was scheduled to be out before it was released so all my disappointment will probably vanish upon Halo 2's release.

All those other dates were never official. Someone makes up a guess and peopel follow, then complain when it's "delayed" when it was NEVER announced, other than "fall"

prakeem
06-04-2004, 11:16 PM
I doubt we will ever see TFLO. MS put a lot of time and $ into this game and into Leval 5 only to see it all vanish. I dont think they would want to go that same route, especially with Xbox 2. Also, for this game to be on the next xbox, it would have to be entirely re-scripted (coded), and I would image MS, instead,to develop a new MMORPG from scratch then to ressurect TFLO.

It would, however, be nice to see beta copies of this game floating around in the "underworld" ;)

Cryogenic Pyro
06-04-2004, 11:43 PM
I played out PSO when I had it for Dreamcast so I was real disappointed another MMO besides PSO got canned. Then again, Halo 2 was scheduled to be out before it was released so all my disappointment will probably vanish upon Halo 2's release.
Another MMO? Phantasy Star Online isn't Massively Multiplayer. The only thing MMO about it is the lobby.

sped
06-05-2004, 03:15 AM
I never got the concept of this game...did you just LIVE online? That sounds like something horny 40 year old women would want to do. MMO's are overrated in my opinion, most of them have lame glitches and arent alot of fun for newbies.

sped
06-05-2004, 03:17 AM
hah, this is off topic, but I just realized I live 30 mins away from you. ;) :hump:

Variation-XBA
06-05-2004, 03:30 AM
It would, however, be nice to see beta copies of this game floating around in the "underworld" ;)

Wouldn't do any good, but ok :P

bullmonk
06-07-2004, 02:45 AM
yea, i dont see a release on xbox 2, the game looked amazing, but now itl just be a waste of money.