PDA

View Full Version : oh my god this makes me so mad

Snoopy7548
01-18-2002, 06:55 PM
this is so fu**ing retarted, some g*y guy was talkin about gta3, and this is what he said:
"My concern is that it’s an acceptance that it's OK to do that and its not," said Fort Worth Police Association’s Peter Henz. "It’s a bad message to be sending out to the kids, ‘hey this is something that you can do.’"

that is the biggest pile of crap i have ever seen. why cant these guys just stop pickin on videogames? of course theyre not real, and they have fake situations, but what about movies? movies show kids that you can be invincible, like the arnold schwarzenneger movies (i dont know how to spell his name). d@mn this pi**es me off so much. god, im so mad at this guy and everyone who says that videogames influence kids too much.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Heyyoudvd
01-18-2002, 07:31 PM
yeah, I know what you mean.

After the Columbine shooting, people found out that the shooters like playing Doom, so the video game industry was sued for $5 billion.

People just need a scapegoat. Video games are perfect for this.

If these morons (the accusers) really wanna stop these shooting, they should get rid of guns and dismantle the NRA. This, of course will never happen, so the violence will continue, and people will continue to blame video games.

xboxpebbles
01-18-2002, 07:34 PM
just today at my job, i heard my boss
say(i work in a small toy shop)
that video games r a waste of $ and
they r not good for ppl?
CUMON..if they only frickin knew..
that makes me soo mad..
im glad they dont know where half
they're mula$ is goin!lol
sorry..just had to say that!:D :confused:

BiohazardEHW
01-18-2002, 08:00 PM
Hey, like my friend's shirt says...

If video games really influenced kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms munching on magic pills and listening to repetative electronic music. (Pac-Man)

bigguy316
01-18-2002, 09:23 PM
I showed this little kid the cover of GTA3 and said it was a good game and this mall cop stoped me as i was leaving the store and started telling me stuff like thats not for kids and you shouldn't be promoting it but then i told him about there being worse movies,and crooked cops so he laid off.

:mad: He was writing me a ticket for staing my opinion about something:mad:

maybe i should sew him:D

Hugh_Jass
01-18-2002, 10:27 PM
Ahhh...remember the good old days when music and Dungeons & Dragons were Satanic? Society always looks for something to blame when the kids are psychos.

BiohazardEHW
01-18-2002, 10:59 PM
well you'd need a needle and thread to sew him, but to sue him would be cool.

I dont care if kids like GTA3, they'll forget all about it by the time they start driving. And what game dosent involve killing people? every FPS game, 3PS game, and a majority of movies. What household had a parent who has never cursed in their life? Exactly.

techoholic1
01-19-2002, 03:55 AM
you couldn't sue him..but you could challenge the ticket.

nascarfan29
01-19-2002, 06:06 AM
I don't think I've ever heard my mother curse :rolleyes:

I feel bad for kids going to school these days, including my 11 yr old daughter. They have so many other fears than I had when I went to school. We never thought twice about getting into a confrontation with somebody.
Violence caused by videogames? BS...there's more violence on the news.

Snoopy7548
01-19-2002, 11:58 AM
yea i know, on one of the news channels, i forgot which one, but they had this thing about the taliban, and they actually showed someone being executed (although it was from a distance, you could still see it) and in the next scene it showed two dead guys hanging from a soccer post. and they say videogames influence kids? theyre showing REAL people getting killed on the news, and theyre showing FAKE people getting killed in videogames, so i think that the media is also a bad influence on kids

Xboxmaster2001
01-19-2002, 12:03 PM
i'd say why do you think they make the game rated M its so little kids don't buy it theres a warning on the **** case!!!and then all the news people and all say "now look what these kids are playing" its not made for kids why can't they pick that up are they ****ing *** or what?:mad:

Snoopy7548
01-19-2002, 12:16 PM
yea, its the parent's responsibility to censor their kids if they want, the government should stop trying to be the parent and back off, if a parent wants their kids to play any game they want, then good for them, but the government shouldnt tell the parents how to raise their kids

bigguy316
01-19-2002, 11:36 PM
i said sew because he had a big ass cut on his forehead .......anywho im getting reafdy for the ROYAL RUMBLE

Snoopy7548
01-20-2002, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Tk421

Ever been to a rave? :D

haha, nice answer

smack119
01-20-2002, 10:38 AM
that shirt is actually made for ravers.....just to point out the fact that they act just like that. but im thinking pac-man had nothing to do with that:)