PDA

View Full Version : Pro Fishing Challenge

BananaMan
06-06-2004, 03:48 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/sports/profishingchallenge/

Anyone going to be picking this up? It's comes out the begining of july. Anyone that fishes will love this game. It has 100 different types of tackle,reels,rods, and line. 8 player online multiplayer, tournaments, and just free fishing. There's also rumors on the developers site about downloadable fish, lakes, and even fish released that are tagged so if you catch them you get a prize :yikes: Did i mention customizable characters and boats?! Sweet. :cheers: Now all we need is a skimboarding game ;)

So if you're going to pick this up let me know, we'll play online. :cheers:

Slowride
06-06-2004, 03:59 PM
Fishing games can be cool. I'll rent it to check it out.

BananaMan
06-06-2004, 05:46 PM
Yeah I think it'll be pretty sweet! The online part is going to rock.

sped
06-06-2004, 07:50 PM
I'm gonna at least give it a rent, hopefully ill have xbl by then.

Chaotic
06-07-2004, 01:21 PM
This looks cool.. I've been waiting for a good fishing game.

CrazyCougar
06-08-2004, 10:19 AM
Yeah, same here Chaotic. I have been waiting a long time for a great fishing game. The last great one was on the Dreamcast!!!! I played it all the time!!

And the fact that Xbox Live will be a part of this game is even better!! Time to get a six pack and hit the lake with some buddies, and tell some fisherman stories.

Chaotic
06-08-2004, 10:42 AM
dude i just hope this one turns out good and isn't cheesy like the last few attempts at making a fishing game... I hate the ones where it's impossible to catch a damn fish... You drag your lure right by the damn fish and they sit there with the stupid look on their face as the lure buzz's by them.. damn that made me angry.. :rofl: I would sit there for 30 minutes trying to catch a damn fish with no luck...

revernd
06-08-2004, 12:24 PM
im gonna grab it up along with the fishing rod wooo

Slowride
06-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Always a market for good drinking games. Links 2004 is one, fishing could be fun as well.

BananaMan
06-08-2004, 02:24 PM
im gonna grab it up along with the fishing rod wooo

Where can you get the fishing rods at?