PDA

View Full Version : finally..after years of waiting....

severd hed
06-07-2004, 02:25 PM
Midway Arcade Treasures 2 coming to all 3 systems this October. normally i dont care about these things..but this includes some awesome games that i have been waiting to be ported over for a long time. We all had the mortal kombat games on SNES and similar consoles...but now we can have arcade perfect versions on the xbox!!!

full list here:
A.P.B.
Arch Rivals
Championship Sprint
Cyberball 2072
Guantlet 2
Hard Drivin'
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat 2
Mortal Kombat 3
NARC
Pit Fighter
Primal Rage
Rampage World Tour
Spy Hunter 2
Steel Talons
STUN Runner
Timber
Total Carnage
Wizard of Wor
Xenophobe
Xybots

article here:

http://xbox.ign.com/objects/665/665198.html

thrAsher
06-07-2004, 02:32 PM
The first one looks good, and this one looks even better. I remember playing the hell out of some of those on the NES and in the arcade, especially NARC and A.P.B. They should Live enable these rehashes so you can post your high scores.

jelgiad
06-07-2004, 02:39 PM
Thats cool. I've been thinking about picking up the first one, and i'll definately pick this one up.

LiquidX
06-07-2004, 03:24 PM
Meh... if I got that I would only play the Mortal Kombats. The rest don't really interest me. Of course there are some there that I havent played and could be pure nostalgic fun.

rpgreligion
06-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Impressive list. I'm considering picking this up when it's released.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-07-2004, 10:45 PM
Sounds pretty tyte. I would definitly pick it up for the MK Series included, but Primal Rage aint too bad

Variation-XBA
06-08-2004, 04:09 AM
Getting it solely for the MKs

severd hed
06-08-2004, 07:02 AM
the MKs are what i really want it for..but I am sure that i will end up playing a few of the others quite a bit...expecially NARC. Ever since they released the dreamcast and we saw that the home consoles were fully capable of arcade quality graphics.(soul calibur for example) i have been hoping that someone would port over some of my favorite arcade games in their full arcade glory. because playing MK2 on the SNES was cool..but I missed the graphical detail that the arcade version offered..and finally, after years of waiting..my wish came true...i cant wait...this will be a perfect test for my X-arcade unit.

Shadow20002
06-09-2004, 02:31 AM
Yup..MK series is what i'm looking into this pack.. the most.