PDA

View Full Version : HALF LIfe 2 Gem

Brutus
06-09-2004, 12:06 PM
This Gem is confirmed coming. Let's hope that it pulls a HALO and or a Splinter cell and get's the Xbox Exclusive for a time first.
This is probably the one game of the year that has the most improbability of doing that.
-Brutus!

Brutus
06-09-2004, 12:07 PM
Well, I think you'd need this one, right?!
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/?page=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php(que)id=105571

Brutus
06-09-2004, 12:08 PM
OK. This makes me mad. How do all of you tech guys make the Link Blue!?
Seriously!!

OuFtb
06-09-2004, 12:16 PM
Your copying the redirect thing and I think thats your problem, but when your on the article just right click on the background, click properties, then a page will pop up and have a link right to the article(URL or adress) just use that and the links should work fine, thats was how I linked there pages and it work fine.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php?id=105571

the link to the article you were posting.^^

E Nomini Patri
06-09-2004, 12:16 PM
The preview button is your friend. But, I don't even understand the point of this post in the first place... Choo try'n ta say mang?

HaloFreak29
06-09-2004, 12:25 PM
its gona be for the pc and xbox i hear (everyone knows its for pc i mean heck thats where it all started)

Brutus
06-09-2004, 12:35 PM
I thought I heard that it wasn't going to come out on the Box. Now it is, for the most part, confirmed.
Was it not canned at all!? I thought it was. Sorry guys.

Variation-XBA
06-09-2004, 02:14 PM
It has been confirmed for xbox, but they gave no date, since PC has no firm date yet either and that's what they are focusing on atm.

Sheeyt
06-09-2004, 02:45 PM
This was confirmed last E3. Everything was going good until that stupid SOB stole the source code.

Variation-XBA
06-10-2004, 12:50 AM
This was confirmed last E3. Everything was going good until that stupid SOB stole the source code.

He was caught (or at least a scapegoat)btw, but no updates on what they've done from what I've seen.

sped
06-10-2004, 04:04 AM
Don't they give out source code to HL2 modders? Or do they just give out a dev kit and resources?

And im sure it will be Xbox console exclusive, because there isn't a way in hell that it work on a PS2 or GC. This game is graphics heavy. I've played some of the beta's, and it barely runs on my computer, and its brand new with a 128 DDR Geforce FX 5200.

SoundX
06-10-2004, 10:20 AM
I remember reading about how they managed to put it on the Xbox, something to do with decreasing the ammount of detail for every enemy that appears on screen.

Of course it could just be a load of crap I thought up inside my strange little head..
Heh.. :roll:

Brutus
06-10-2004, 10:24 AM
I remember reading about how they managed to put it on the Xbox, something to do with decreasing the ammount of detail for every enemy that appears on screen.

Of course it could just be a load of crap I thought up inside my strange little head..
Heh.. :roll:
Yeah! That's right. In the posted link up there it says that same thing. Something about how when there's a lot of enemies they'll take the quality per enemy down.
I gotta' say, when Xbox first came out I knew nothing about Graphics Processing.
Now I learn new ways for these guys to push the envelope with the little box that could. It sure is a nifty little machine!

Variation-XBA
06-10-2004, 01:09 PM
I've played some of the beta's, and it barely runs on my computer, and its brand new with a 128 DDR Geforce FX 5200.

That's not new anymore ;) The Beta ran pretty decent on mine though :)