PDA

View Full Version : True Fantasy Live Online is Scrapped! :-(

Brutus
06-09-2004, 12:28 PM
XBOX SHOCK: TRUE FANTASY LIVE ONLINE SCRAPPED!
This is supposed to be the Hyperlink.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/?page=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php(que)id=105580
Just copy and paste you lazy guys.
This is a horrible blow. I don't like this at all. This was supposed to be one of the top Japanese games and I think that I would have even played it too! It was scrapped when it was due out this year!? I don't understand.
I just hope that with XSN Microsoft has something good up their sleeves, you know.
-Brutus!

Brutus
06-09-2004, 12:43 PM
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php?id=105580
Is it blue?
Anyone else bummed about this one?

jelgiad
06-09-2004, 01:09 PM
Yeah, this was posted last week i think. I was really looking forward to this game :(

MaxPain
06-09-2004, 01:20 PM
Oh well.. the game would have been ruined by duping the first week anyways... ie. PSO I and II

Brutus
06-09-2004, 01:37 PM
I guess I'm waiting to see what XSN can pull out of their sleeves now. Probably a PC / Xbox joined MMorpg. That would be kind of neat.
XSN Sounds like the only answer to what Microsoft needs in that field. The only question is, Is it too late?

Variation-XBA
06-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Already posted it last week

Wolfgame
06-09-2004, 04:31 PM
yea guys, way to bring back the pain ;) lol

Brutus
06-09-2004, 05:25 PM
Already posted it last week
Sorry. It was news to me.
-> Deep shadow moves over my world <-
It's sad news. That's for sure. This was going to be one cool game.
Looking at Fable gets me excited though.
A massive RPG. I hear you can even spend half of your life just fishing if you wanted to. It kind of sounds more intriguing.
We'll see what M$ comes up with next. I doubt they'll can all ties to a MMORPG.
Maybe that's what Sudeki will be?

Shorezy
06-09-2004, 05:49 PM
I was definitely looking forward to this one too. Really choked about their decision on it. We'll just have to settle with Fable and Sudeki, but let's hope that some day, some how, they eventually come out with the most incredable MMORPG ever. One that allows fellow RPG fans like us to play together and fight together!

Trento52
06-09-2004, 10:04 PM
um....why The **** would they do that. That was one game to brag about and alos bring in some japanese gamers for wasn't there a pole and this was a game of big interest for te japanese. Plus with all he work into it why drop it. Are they making it for xbox 2 or something?

Variation-XBA
06-10-2004, 12:48 AM
with all he work into it why drop it. Are they making it for xbox 2 or something?

They said after all the dev time thats been onto it, it basically it wasnt heading in the direction they wanted for something completely NEW... not just another MMO in todays overabundant market for them.

Trento52
06-10-2004, 04:45 PM
oh so it is pretty much like The oddworld game where they wanted a platform but it turned inot more of a shooter. I guess it is understandable but the TFLO sure was a beautiful game.