PDA

View Full Version : Ebay

heartsxcarved
01-19-2002, 10:05 AM
Im putting bloodwake up on ebay... Im gonna have a "buy now" for 40.00. If anyone is interested before i put it up, then drop me a private message! Here is my question: Is ebay a good choice for selling games?

Markus_Kalarkus
01-19-2002, 10:25 AM
yes id say its the best place to sell anything on the net;)

Ninja Scroll
01-19-2002, 10:49 AM
I never trusted buying things from on-line auctions! If I wanted to get a game for a cheaper price I would just wait the months until it drops.

Vteck3000
01-19-2002, 11:39 AM
You should check first how much people are bidding on BLOODWAKE on ebay right now. Cause i really doubt that you will have that price for it if it's used. Also is it the first time your gonna put something for auction on ebay. If you do then you need a credit card to register yourself. Also not alot of people will trust sellers with ZERO feedback. The feedback is what alot of people look at when they are interested to buy the product. If you have negative feedback or zero feedback then probebly your product won't be sold at the price you want or won't be sold at all. Yes you might sell it but make sure the buyer doesn't have negative feedback or zero feedback. Goodluck on your auction and hope it works out for you. :cool:

Frostberg
01-19-2002, 04:13 PM
half.com is a better place to sell, because its easier...you dont need to worry about a slow paying bidder or even one who doesnt pay at all...you seem to als0o be able to sell items for more money than ebay because its safer...but you also do wind up paying a tad bit more on comission (5% on under $50)...but than again if you get paid with paypal on ebay, you are paying 3.9% to paypal and then the ebay listing fees and final fees...and the good thing about half.com is it is listed until it sells or you take it off, and it doesnt cost to anything to list an item, you only pay if it sells. Now to price, you only walk away with about $35...you cant charge $40 a game used, and then add on $5 shipping, look for about a listing of $35 and charge $5 for priority mail and then you have a little more than $35 after what half.com takes out...