PDA

View Full Version : Casper!!! :@:@:@:@

Satch
06-10-2004, 02:21 PM
WTF is that crap man??? You won't allow my thread huh?! It's about a SITE, not an emulator! It's hurting YOUR favorite system! Let us TALK. quit ruining MY freedom of speech. You're ******* me off! Xbox is getting pirated you dip

BananaMan
06-10-2004, 02:27 PM
It's not freedom of speech, you're talking about piracy. It's nothing on casper man.

Caesar SYN
06-10-2004, 02:30 PM
WTF is that crap man??? You won't allow my thread huh?! It's about a SITE, not an emulator! It's hurting YOUR favorite system! Let us TALK. quit ruining MY freedom of speech. You're ******* me off! Xbox is getting pirated you dip

...please show the admin a little courteous of possibly putting this into a PM...? I think this dirty laundry does not have to be thrown around here... I think a private conversation about this is your best course of action...

And only I can insult Casper... SEE YOU TONIGHT, Hitmen vs. Flyers!!

hansard1985
06-10-2004, 02:35 PM
How about totally mod this site, no profanity, no talking about anything that isnt positive, and of course no talking about other systems, that would be totally awesome.....wait....no, censorship is for retards that want attention, Mods are just attention whores that wanna act superior

LiquidX
06-10-2004, 02:47 PM
You have to realize that there are younger kids who come here and dont need to see profanity. Besides, do you really need to say ****, ****, slut, ass, *****, whore, blah blah blah to have fun on a site? And if we started talking about modding do you think Microsoft would give XBA prizes to give out in their contests? Mods have never tried to act superior to me (except Yankeez but he's a punk :)). Hell, a mod even made my sig for me!

Casper
06-10-2004, 02:49 PM
How about totally mod this site, no profanity, no talking about anything that isnt positive, and of course no talking about other systems, that would be totally awesome.....wait....no, censorship is for retards that want attention, Mods are just attention whores that wanna act superior
Thanks for the slap in the face for putting in all the hours I do to help run this site - it's appreciated, no, wait, it's not - get a freakin' clue.

The site that you provided in there, as well as the information in your post, were directly incorporated with modding and emulation. Also, that site had .exe files that are used for Mame programs and other emulation software. We have never, nor will we ever, allow discussions on piracy or emulation software on this site, being that we work in correlation with many developers and publishers to keep this site going by getting their games and try and promote them to the best possible way we can. I would love to hear how you think that the companies would feel if we allowed stuff like that to continue here.

Sorry to just close that man, but that's how it is here - rules are rules, the same ones you agreed to when you signed up for the site back in '01. I do understand that MS is getting screwed with this, and I will back you in saying it's messed up, but if I left that up there I could almost guarantee that kids would use that link to pirate games on their own and not think twice about it.

You want to continue this discussion, send me a PM and I'll be happy to do so - or get me on AIM - CasperSYN. This thread is now closed.