PDA

View Full Version : If You Back Me Up, Then Do Something About It

Satch
06-10-2004, 02:55 PM
Casper, go to the site and complain as I have done and as I encourage EVERYONE on here to do. I agree with you rules are rules, but this is the best and probably the only site I can tell this stuff that can help change this crap. Everyone go to the site I posted in my first thread today and complain. Tell Microsoft like I did...ANYTHING, just do it.

Satch
06-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Remember, it takes masses to make a difference. The power we need lies right here.

Casper
06-10-2004, 03:03 PM
There's way too many sites to even THINK that this little rinky dink site that you speak of will even matter. Trust me, if that's the first one that you have seen like this, then you haven't been around the scene that long.

Are you done with the threads man? Enough already. Call up MS - 1-800-4MY-XBOX and tell them, but stop filling the boards with stuff like this.

JJaX
06-10-2004, 03:07 PM
Satch, what are you trying to prove. I missed your first post....

Caesar SYN
06-10-2004, 03:09 PM
Satch, what are you trying to prove. I missed your first post....

can of worms

Satch
06-10-2004, 03:31 PM
Fine screw it. I don't care anymore. I must not be very "advanced" as SOME people on here..."not around the seen"...well by god, I'm sick of paying a ton of money for what others get for free, so smoke on that one. If you all don't give a f*ck, then I guess I don't give a g0dd*mn either. *****......

JJaX
06-10-2004, 03:35 PM
Fine screw it. I don't care anymore. I must not be very "advanced" as SOME people on here..."not around the seen"...well by god, I'm sick of paying a ton of money for what others get for free, so smoke on that one. If you all don't give a f*ck, then I guess I don't give a g0dd*mn either. *****......

I asked what you were talking about, you didn't answer.

thrAsher
06-10-2004, 03:47 PM
I think it has something to do w/ modding, which we don't allow any talk of on XBA. There's no real way to stop that sort of thing, Satch, but our firm stance against any talk of modding your Xbox is one way to curb it, at least. Ticks me off, too, that there are scrubs out there doing this sort of thing. It just hurts the industry and costs us honest consumers more in the long run.

And please, don't bypass our censors. That's a sure ticket out of this joint.

Satch
06-10-2004, 03:54 PM
Jax, by god I'll TELL you, even if the thread gets closed, at least you can read it. PS2 people by the PS2 Hard-drive, get the browser so they can surf, go to ***DO NOT POST THIS URL AGAIN!*** download an Xbox emulator, then download ANY Xbox game they their pretty little heart desires, for free, that's what is happening and it ticks me off so d*mn much. Maybe there IS other sites like this, and THEY should die too. Peace.

SPARTAN VI
06-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Satch, the whole PS2-Xbox piracy/modding deal is a great dissapointment, I doubt there's an xbox owner that wouldn't be at least a little angry. But this site isn't run by Microsoft... we can't do anything but whine about it.

JJaX
06-10-2004, 04:01 PM
So you are saying people are playing xbox games on PS2?

LiquidX
06-10-2004, 04:05 PM
I dont see how a PS2 can play any recent Xbox game that takes advantage of the Xbox hardware... unless the users dont mind horrible framerates. I don't really see how it can be possible AT ALL with all the special effects the nVidia card can pump out that the PS2 cant.

Satch
06-10-2004, 04:11 PM
That's why the Xbox emulator is 15 gigs....if gives them what they need for their PIECE of crap PS2...gosh I was thinking about getting a PS2 until now....But hell, I don't wanna spend anymore money on stuff anymore because I'll feel cheated....goshdangit

thrAsher
06-10-2004, 04:13 PM
Satch, you were asked not to post that url, and yet here you are doing it again. I find it difficult to believe that the PS2 could run any Xbox game, emulator or not. Whether it works or not is a moot point, though. Point here is that XBA does not condone any talk of modding or piracy. While you may think you're playing the goodguy and trying to point out some great evil to our members, you are also giving directions to our less ethical members as to where and how to get this software.

Now, do not post about this topic again, or you'll be provided w/ a temporary vacation from the best damn Xbox fansite on the web.

Thank you.