PDA

View Full Version : GameRiot!!! GameRiot!!! GameRiot!!! GameRiot!!! GameRiot!!!

bombdiggity
06-11-2004, 12:01 PM
YES!!! It's BACK!!

Pretty much the best environment in the world to compete on Xbox. Huge traveling plasma screen party that is all over the country this year. DJ's, dancing hotties, l won a Halo championship there last year at lollapalooza!!. Is anyone going to the Summerfest stop on their tour?? I think they are with Lollapalooza and a bunch of other places too this summer and fall,,,,

If you are going to be at Summerfest, or the Ohio stops, sign up to compete against my fiercedom on the BBS' at www.gameriot.com

Anyway, it's a huge gaming pavillion with these dancing models, like 100 stations, free software and stuff, and tons of unreleased games which is cool, but I always feel stupid sucking at them at first:-)))

WHo else has been there???

Slowride
06-11-2004, 12:09 PM
:watchout: :watchout: Backs out of thread slowly :watchout: :watchout:

Yannie Boy
06-11-2004, 12:15 PM
seeing that he's a new guy, im guessing he's trying to advertise this, don't you think so too? :huh:

Reclaimer
06-11-2004, 02:31 PM
I guess it's OK. It's sponsored by SpikeTV right now, and I heard a spot for them on the radio. Seems pretty cool if you ask me. Kind of like the Warp Tour, or the BoomBoom Huck Jam, but for the Xbox.

Decision:
This is fine. It's a national traveling event. You see who all is sponsoring this thing? This aint no rinky dink backyard event.

This would have been different if Bombdiggity said: Hey, this is my website, come see it and become a member. If you object (sincerely and it makes sense) let me know.
It's you all's site as much as mine.

Sheeyt
06-11-2004, 03:33 PM
All the information for this was posted on the main page two days ago.

AlBoogy
06-12-2004, 01:29 PM
Man, no Miami. Actually, nowhere in Florida.

Professor Kaos
06-13-2004, 02:30 AM
Woohoo, I live WI bout time somethin good comes my way!!! I'm going to have to sign up.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-13-2004, 02:40 AM
*Action*

:watchout: Backs out of thread even slower than ChampTTU with gunz drawn :watchout: