PDA

View Full Version : guess what happen to me

Nato King
06-12-2004, 10:00 AM
For the past 2 months I have been playing Ninja Gaiden and doing really good. I got up to chapter 14 boss and saved it saying to myself I will play it tomorrow But my cousin who is about 4 years old turns on my xbox when I wasn't home and deleted my saved game for Ninja Gaiden and all the rest of my games that was on the xbox. The next day when I was getting ready to play it and maybe this time even finish the game it was not there. I was so made I could of killed that boy and since than I haven't even looked at the game again. Everytime I look at the game it make me think about what happen. Has this happen to anyone else. Plz share.

No Fear 23
06-12-2004, 10:31 AM
damn that sucks..thats all i have to say. maybe you can smack him for that when no one is looking. lol.

if you have action replay...u can get the whole game that is already beated and save it to ur hardrive then u can prolly start off at chapter 14 where u left off at.

Ninjermy
06-12-2004, 10:33 AM
:rofl: thats why when i have little cousins and such over, i hide the xbox and all other valuables

Nato King
06-12-2004, 02:09 PM
know what you mean. Hide everything and than they won't have any reason to come over the house or at lease until I am finish the game and when I think about it that game was not easy at all I really had to but some time into beaten those boss. One boss the purple fly women took me about two days to beat.

Darkside
06-12-2004, 07:02 PM
Recently My nephews and nieces were over 2 of them were my brothers age so I could trust them
but my brother left the kids in a the game room for about 5 minutes.

They broke the 32 demo disc, the one with Rid**** on it :mad: :bang:

I barely got a new copy today T_T;

I basically banned them from that area

Another time my brother deleted my all of my Halo stuff like the day after I beat legendary
I sure made him cry for that >:-D

l Maximus l
06-14-2004, 02:23 AM
Well, Serg...there's some good news. After I beat Ninja Gaiden the first time, I'm on my way to playing it on Hard mode...I'm actually cruising through the game...but, it's noticeably harder. My point is, I'm not lost at all...I know exactly what I need to do and go where I need to go...

A buddy of mine is playing through it again on Normal...in one day, he got all the way to (I forget her name)...the hot chick's sister and killed her. Not too shabby for one day's work.

CRAYMAN
06-14-2004, 09:57 AM
Yeah, it's easy once you've been through it.
I bet you could get back to where you were in no time.

Nato King
06-14-2004, 04:46 PM
Thanks guys for those nice words. I might start to play it again. I am starting to get over it now. It has been almost 5weeks now so I think my body has got over it. Also it's good to be back at xboxaddict.com. I was very busy with school and work so I couldn't find the time. But now that I am back I really feel happy. To post something and get some good replys. Also it's good to see some old names again. Like Maximus man it's been a long time. Hey Maximus are you still drinking your beer. lol

skorp
06-15-2004, 02:41 AM
It sux... It happened to me a few times before...

Just take your frustrations on the enemies in the game... ;)

SoundX
06-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Thank god I don't have any cousins younger than me, for now anyway.

Yeah, I tend to hide all that's mine whenever children come over, they always ask to play on my "Playstation", by that they mean Xbox, and I always have to make something up like. "Uh, the thing about that is, ... uhhh, It got er, I erm... It was... *cough* I traded it in for a Game Boy Original, wanna play?"

There was this one kid who deleted my Gamecube files, I made out that he broke it (because I was very pissed off) and the next time he came had a memory card with his big brothers files on, which kind of helped, heh, "yeah I completed Mario Sunshine and got every single shine myself".

BunnyRabbit
06-16-2004, 08:36 PM
For the past 2 months I have been playing Ninja Gaiden and doing really good. I got up to chapter 14 boss and saved it saying to myself I will play it tomorrow But my cousin who is about 4 years old turns on my xbox when I wasn't home and deleted my saved game for Ninja Gaiden and all the rest of my games that was on the xbox. The next day when I was getting ready to play it and maybe this time even finish the game it was not there. I was so made I could of killed that boy and since than I haven't even looked at the game again. Everytime I look at the game it make me think about what happen. Has this happen to anyone else. Plz share.

Oh man do I understand you..PSO.. On dreamcast.. 200 hours of gametime? Leveled to 89.. The memory card corrupted.. worst experience ever. It made me buy a agmeshark to get a new User much alike my old.. And I stocked up with super weps and all sorts of stuff to quickly and easily gain back my lost save.

thrAsher
06-16-2004, 09:53 PM
You guys need to buy some attack chimps or battle anacondas to guard your precious, precious Xboxes...heck, it's what I do. Anybody steps close, they get mad, killer monkey all over there back or wicked pissed anaconda right up the cornhole. :D

Really, though, the kid should be fed to hyenas for his unspeakable crime....

y2kash_14
07-01-2004, 07:45 PM
Hey Maximus are you still drinking your beer. lol

That's like saying...hey sky, are you still blue? Or Micheal Jackson, are those fake? well, the answer is hell yeah! Hehe...good to see you guys...i've been on a long posting break also.

Nato King
07-01-2004, 09:44 PM
That's like saying...hey sky, are you still blue? Or Micheal Jackson, are those fake? well, the answer is hell yeah! Hehe...good to see you guys...i've been on a long posting break also.

ya you have it seem like you left around the same time I did. good to see old names again because that's all I see. lol :rofl: