View Full Version : Morrowind: GOTY for PC, question
06-13-2004, 12:54 PM
I wish I wouldn't have had to post about this because I feel kinda silly doing it, but I know a few of you guys have morrwind for pc and I have been surfing all morning trying to find the system requirements for running it. I couldn't find anything at the Morrowind forum or the offical Elder Scrolls website. so can one of you guys out there help me?????? ;)
06-13-2004, 02:39 PM
Call Bethesda 410-568-3685
06-13-2004, 03:22 PM
* Windows ME/98 128 MB RAM
* Windows XP/2000 256 MB RAM
* 500 MHz Intel Pentium III, Celeron, or AMD Athlon processor
* 8x CD/DVD-ROM Drive
* 1 GB free hard disk space
* Windows swapfile
* DirectX 8.1 (included)
* 32MB Direct3D compatible video card with 32-bit color support and
DirectX 8.1 compatible driver
* DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
* Keyboard, Mouse
* 800 MHz or faster Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor
* 256 MB RAM
* NVIDIA GeForce2 GTS, or ATI Radeon 7500 or faster video card.
06-14-2004, 08:35 AM
alrighty, thanks looks like I am gonna have to find a new driver for my video card, it was the same thing that gave me trouble with diablo 2. thanks again.
:hump: :hump: :D
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.