PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Heres an idea!

Severe_Tire_Damage
07-25-2001, 12:13 AM
Bill Gates is a billionaire! He should give us loyal xbox junkies in the asylum all free xboxs'. I know Id be grateful. Seriously though, If they want a really succussful game SERIES, then they need to turn old school and have a pack in game, then make a whole crap load of money on the sequels (ex. Mario, Sonic, etc) They may lose a little money but, in the long run, they would make money and a whole lot of xbox fans. What do you think?

mordrek
07-25-2001, 12:22 AM
oddworld shoud be a pack in game it's kinda like abe and munch are pretty much the premire characters.....and free x-box sounds like a great idea to me!

Severe_Tire_Damage
07-25-2001, 12:28 AM
Well Oddworld games really dont appeal to me and Im a BIG platform gamer. I hope MS can make something decent soon!

mordrek
07-25-2001, 12:34 AM
well platform games dont impress me at all x-box needs to be differant they need to turn away from the same old cute cartoon like platform game and make a totaly new and origanal game a fresh take on the the whole platform genre!

Severe_Tire_Damage
07-25-2001, 12:42 AM
Sonic's not all cutsie wutsie! He's got a 'tude! Mario is a loser. Crash is half loser but he's going multi platform so I'll probably buy his games if he appears on the xbox. And I would just really like to see a good franchise character. Think about it. Why is Game Cube going to sell well? Because of Mario(good), Zelda(great), Pokemon(extremely crappy) and other such franchises, yet, in the same aspect, they won't get the games like Metal Gear Solid and very many WWF games and stuff like that for the older gamers like us.

mordrek
07-25-2001, 12:49 AM
sonic is not cute huh look at sonic adventure the first one that is i have not played the 2nd one yet but the first is all cute with the big cat with the frog buddy and tails is like a 3 year old and that female i dont what the heck it is thing in the pink cloths to cute for my taste's as for the crash game i will use my 50 bucks towards something else but if platform games are your thing thats cool but of all the platform games out there mario is probabaly the best

Severe_Tire_Damage
07-25-2001, 12:58 AM
Sonic Adventure 2 is full of 'tude. Minus most of the cute stuff. (If you overlook the chaos, anyway)

Door69
07-25-2001, 02:14 AM
i think xbox should have something like a sonic or mario , but with a good long story and blood

xboxlover
07-25-2001, 01:24 PM
I think XBOX should make project ego for XBOX to be what zelda is like for nintendo meaning it should be abig franchise and a trademark of XBOXs power.

Severe_Tire_Damage
07-25-2001, 02:03 PM
I completely agree with Project Ego being Xboxs' answer to Zelda! Nintendo wouldn't have a chance! It can also be the Xboxs' answer to Final Fantasy! However, a character that could be widly recognized and liked is needed.....hmm....anyone got any ideas?

SeTH
07-25-2001, 03:03 PM
:eek: I think that SQUARESOFT should wake up and smell the roses!!! Ditch PS2 and make Final Fantasy for XBOX, besides XBOX deserves it more because of its hardware power!!! ;)

xboxlover
07-26-2001, 01:21 PM
Is final fantasy really all that good cause I've never played it.

thedrisc
07-26-2001, 01:43 PM
Lots of people love it but I am not one of them. The stories are usually good. It's the combat system I do not like. All the characters and monsters take their own turn attacking each other. Character strikes next character strikes then monster strikes and that process is repeated until your parties dead or the monsters are dead. I prefer real time combat.

#1 VideoGameFan
08-02-2001, 02:15 AM
Hey drisc. I also prefer real time combat like Zelda. X-Box needs a game with the real time combat of Zelda and the story and music of Final Fantasy. Hopefully Project Ego will be that game. I will be sooooo angry if it doesn't have combat like Zelda. If the combat is like Final Fantasy I probably will play it 5 minutes and turn it off. PEACE

Miyazaki-san
08-02-2001, 09:25 AM
Final Fantasy isn't that great, despite what people say. The original games for the Nintendo and Super Nintendo were the best.

Craiz
08-02-2001, 11:05 AM
I agree with that. I loved the original FF games on Nintendo. I got FF7 on ps1 and all I did was watch a movie with lots of chat. I couldn't even finish it.

I think it would be a smart move by MS to include a game. Hell I even think they should put in 2 controllers. It would be nice to be able to buy one box and come home and play.

XeBrOiXc
08-04-2001, 11:22 PM
Percuvius, name these mature games please.

"you will get lot's of stuff for older gamers"

Bull****.

do the drew
08-05-2001, 12:33 AM
i hope that project ego is almost a mix of ff and zelda battles.. i dunno how possible that is but it would be cool

superbango12
08-07-2001, 01:17 PM
What is wrong with you people. :mad: :mad: :mad: You just haven't played it long enoghf to enjoy it.idiots :D :D :D :D