PDA

View Full Version : NFL 2K2 Problem!!

samslophead
01-19-2002, 07:18 PM
I have a question about NFL 2K2, and I would really appreciate an answer if anyone has one. I have been trying to create my own team in the CREATE TEAM mode with players that I have created. When I try to set players to their respective positions, the computer automatically rearranges them. For example, I might create a player with quarterback statistics, but the computer automatically moves him to the wide receiver position. What the hell gives? Could anyone help me out? Thanks a lot.

JJaX
01-25-2002, 11:43 AM
I noticed that in NFL2k1 on DC.

I would create a player and pump up the stats. But when i would go to edit the stats again, the stats jumped down to there defaults. Weird s4it Huh? Im sure you r justing overlooking something......I hope!

samslophead
01-26-2002, 12:35 AM
2K2 is the same as 2K1 on the DC. When you create a player and modify his attributes, make sure you don't try to go back and change him after you are finished creating. The statistics automatically default. I don't like it; it's the game's only real flaw, but it makes it feel shoddy when you aren't sure what saves and what does not.

XxeGoxX
02-05-2002, 04:09 PM
Thats why i stick with Madden