PDA

View Full Version : HOLY SHÎT, this is going to kick ass

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 08:16 PM
At its semiannual Gamers' Day, Electronic Arts showed the GameCube and Xbox versions of James Bond in Agent Under Fire for the first time. The single-player modes included in the Xbox and GameCube iterations of Agent Under Fire are identical to the single-player mode found in the PlayStation 2 version. The graphics for both the Xbox and GameCube versions are a bit crisper and the texture clarity has been improved, but the structure of the game has remained untouched. The only major additions to the gameplay are in the multiplayer modes. Players will now have the ability to add bots to the multiplayer modes to ensure that four characters are playing at all times. However, players will not be able to add bots if four humans are already playing. Players will also be able to set the bots to three different levels of aggression.

BOTS IN AGENT UNDER FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FÛCK YOU PS2 FANBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninja Scroll
01-19-2002, 08:19 PM
you just meantioned a EA game! Yaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnn
EA WHO?! :D

techoholic1
01-19-2002, 08:22 PM
007 games rule....shaddap.

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 08:25 PM
Yes, I am the self-proclaimed grenade launcher master of TWINE of N64...If I get the grenade launcer, you are dead, I have the physics of that baby down to a T...and with Prox/Det/Trip mines and the Q-Claw, HOURS UPON HOURS of fun...oh my God, I cant wait.

Hey Mr. Bot, that's a Proximity Mine right there, follow me :)

Oopsey, Mr. Bot, your dead :D

techoholic1
01-19-2002, 08:26 PM
same man, ****. Give me a Sentenial and I'll be able to hit you from the other side of the level..lol.

XBA Staff
01-19-2002, 08:31 PM
you just meantioned a EA game! Yaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnn
EA WHO?!

You ask EA WHO?............well..............EA Sports

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by techoholic1
same man, ****. Give me a Sentenial and I'll be able to hit you from the other side of the level..lol.

My friend did that to me, seriously. On the Sky Rail map (must be unlocked), he was in one base and I was on the other, opposite sides of the map, with the cliffs and monorail inbetween, he used the laser sight where you can control where the missle goes in mid-flight, and he nailed me in the chest...it was cool, but I died...