PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean?

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 08:23 PM
WWF Raw raises the standard by which all video games are measured, as The Rock, The Undertaker, and 35 other superstars are thrown into your living room like never before. For the first time ever opponents will be able to grab clothing, announcers will provide in-game commentary on the fly, and audiences will scatter as the action spills out of the ring and into the stands. All-new backstage combat areas randomly change from venue to venue. Opponents can even be confronted on their way to the ring. It’s everything you’ve come to expect from the wildly popular spectacle that is the WWF.

You can grab clothing? I dont think this means that you can get a hold of your opponents drawers, but I saw a screenshot of Triple H wearing a crown, and another with Al Snow wearing a little duck dress, wtf?

techoholic1
01-19-2002, 08:25 PM
if someone has a shirt on..somebody could grab the shirt....

skoot182
01-19-2002, 08:26 PM
i think that it means that if , for instance, one wrestler is running away from another, if he comes close enough, the stationary guy can grab the other guy's shirt, and pull him back.

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 08:50 PM
Then why was Triple H wearing Kurt Angle's medals on another shot? Can you take stuff off of other people and put it on?

DT21
01-19-2002, 11:16 PM
You can knock stuff off of other people and then pick it up and wear it for yourself, like hit Undertaker and you can wear his bandana:cool:.

Infinite
01-19-2002, 11:26 PM
that tight. but also funny!

think about this....

me and my friends are plaing raw...
"oh hes bleeding!! WTF!!! its panties hes bleeding panties. I could just see one of my friends saying that!hahahaha

p.s. god I want RAW!!!:cool:

Snoopy7548
01-20-2002, 11:37 AM
maybe if youre wrestling a hot chick, you could rip her clothes off:D