PDA

View Full Version : Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy ???

thrAsher
06-16-2004, 09:33 AM
Anybody played this? Game Informer gave it a 9, and IGN gave it an 8.5 (http://xbox.ign.com/articles/523/523305p1.html) (and reader scores in the 9's). I had heard of the game, of course, but am surprised by these scores. I thought this game would bite the bologna, but it actually sounds pretty interesting.

Sheeyt
06-16-2004, 10:10 AM
I'll give this one a rent. I've become increasingly unhappy buying single player games with no replay/.

Duke
06-16-2004, 10:18 AM
Played the demo, and it seemed alright, but it didn't exactly make me want to rush out and buy the game.

I know demos aren't always a great indicator of the overall game, but I won't be dropping $50 on this title.

Sigma
06-16-2004, 11:42 AM
I picked up a copy last night and I love it. The psi powers are just so much fun. The camera gets in the way at times, but other then that this is just a really kick ass game. I highly suggest that everyone at least rents it.

TheWheelMan
06-16-2004, 03:15 PM
Haha until i can pick up a copy its always fun to just go back into the training area on the demo and find new and exciting ways to torture the soldiers or torture yourself.......getting hit by that big ball can hurl you across the room hardcore ;)

thrAsher
06-16-2004, 11:18 PM
After doing some reading, I think I might just pick up Rallisport Challenge 2. Sounds like the only game out there that I'll get my money's worth out of. I'll probably just give this one a rent, even though tossing stuff around w/ my mind sounds like a fantastic diversion.

mattgame
06-17-2004, 01:57 PM
I preordered so I'm going to get it. I liked the demo, it was so many options to kill folks.

JuniorBrady
06-18-2004, 07:23 AM
I got the game last night but had to wait til today to really get into it. Everything I here about the game sounds pretty cool. It sounds like there are tons of options in each situation which will definitely add to replayability.