PDA

View Full Version : PS2 games??

Wreckless
01-19-2002, 09:20 PM
Can u play PS2 games on Xbox. I don't think you would since different companys make them. Has anybody tried? Don't want to screw up the best game console ever made!

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 09:30 PM
no, you cannot disgrace the greatest console ever made with such garbage.

X-Factor
01-20-2002, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by BiohazardEHW
no, you cannot disgrace the greatest console ever made with such garbage.
You think that Metal Gear Solid 2: Son's of Liberty, Grand Theft Auto III, Final Fantasy X, Gran Turismo 3: A Spec, Devil May Cry, Twisted Metal: Black, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, ICO, and Red Faction are garbage? A word of advice for you: Play games, not systems.:rolleyes:

BiohazardEHW
01-20-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by X-Factor

You think that Metal Gear Solid 2: Son's of Liberty, Grand Theft Auto III, Final Fantasy X, Gran Turismo 3: A Spec, Devil May Cry, Twisted Metal: Black, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, ICO, and Red Faction are garbage? A word of advice for you: Play games, not systems.:rolleyes:

MGS2 provides little to no replay value at all.
GTA3 on Xbox is confirmed, so why not play it on the better system?
FFX...no replay value, too linear. WAY Overrated.
GT3...no different than GT2...which wasnt that good anyway.
Devil May Cry, again, NO replay value. Swing a sword and shoot a gun, and then what?
Twisted Metal Black? Not another one of those. They are all the same anyway...
THPS3? Make sure you dont fall off the bandwagon. That game sucks.
ICO? No, I hate RPG's that feature midgets and are too linear with no replay value at all.
Red Faction...great game, but I got it for the PC, with a level editor and more multiplayer options. :)

I do play games, I just dont play games that suck and have no replay value, and games that are too linear. I want some freedom, and thats what Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and Project Ego are for... :cool: