PDA

View Full Version : Gamespy's most wanted for 2002,,,,

AlBoogy
01-19-2002, 09:39 PM
Has anyone seen the feature they have for the most wanted games of 2002 on xbox at gamespy.com ???

The most notable thing they say was what they say for wrecless, "This looks like one of the more memorable first quarter Xbox titles, and could quite possibly give even the mighty GTA3 a run for its money." Mind you, they previewed this game the other day so its not like they havent played it yet.

I also checked to see what they were looking forward to for ps2 and gc and although controversial, the gc seems to have more to look forward to then the ps2. But I think only because im interested in seeing how a fps metroid ends up like. And how people will react to the cell shaded zelda.

All in all, it seems like they are looking forward to more xbox titles then for ps2 or gc.

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 09:42 PM
I read that article the other week, and the only good PS2 game thats comin out is State Of Emergency...which will get old really fast i think...

AlBoogy
01-19-2002, 09:52 PM
I also thought the same thing. I guess alot of people are looking forward to the next installment in the xeno series but i didnt see anything on the ps2 side that really excited me.,, Then theres ff11. Lets just say ff series lost me after 8,,,

AlBoogy
01-19-2002, 11:53 PM
1 shameless bump and thats it