PDA

View Full Version : G-Phoria

SPARTAN VI
06-17-2004, 07:27 PM
It's coming. The award show for gamers.

Now G-Phoria works by letting you, the gamer, vote for your favorite game in certain categories. (Just so you know I'm not advertising the website)

Now, vote for your favorite games my fellow XBA'ers.. preferably Xbox games. ;)

Go here to vote. (www.g4techtv.com/g-phoria)

Slowride
06-17-2004, 07:35 PM
Bah...i'm to lazy to register. I hope the awards aren't solely based on the votes from members of that site cuz if they are these awards are worthless.

TheWheelMan
06-17-2004, 07:38 PM
I rememeber back in december or something they had that one video game award on spike tv damn that was a real piece'a crap i watched abit of it then changed the channel cause it was gay :mad:

SPARTAN VI
06-17-2004, 07:39 PM
Bah...i'm to lazy to register. I hope the awards aren't solely based on the votes from members of that site cuz if they are these awards are worthless.

Votes come from the members, nominations were made by G4. :bang:

I rememeber back in december or something they had that one video game award on spike tv damn that was a real piece'a crap i watched abit of it then changed the channel cause it was gay :mad:

Yeah.. some football game won Game of the Year. :rolleyes:

Sheeyt
06-17-2004, 07:49 PM
G-Phoria is MUCH better then those SpikeTV awarads.

skorp
06-17-2004, 09:24 PM

I tried to register but it said my email was already in use... just log on and your set! :)

I voted of course everything KOTOR... and Ninja Gaiden that was nominated! :cheers: