PDA

View Full Version : DOA Ultimate new pics!

Shadow20002
06-18-2004, 07:49 PM
Some appear to be old, a few look to be new, but not many.

Tecmo's esteemed development group, Team Ninja, has created the ultimate Dead or Alive fighting experience, Dead or Alive Ultimate, by coupling the original version of Dead or AliveTM with a completely redesigned Dead or AliveTM 2 on the Xbox video game system to create one of the first 3-D online fighting games to date. Both games will be XboxTM Live multi-player compatible enabling you to test your fighting skills against a vast community of gamers from around the world.

Shadow20002
06-18-2004, 07:50 PM

Tecmo's esteemed development group, Team Ninja, has created the ultimate Dead or Alive fighting experience, Dead or Alive Ultimate, by coupling the original version of Dead or AliveTM with a completely redesigned Dead or AliveTM 2 on the Xbox video game system to create one of the first 3-D online fighting games to date. Both games will be XboxTM Live multi-player compatible enabling you to test your fighting skills against a vast community of gamers from around the world.

Shadow20002
06-18-2004, 07:51 PM

More here: http://s3.invisionfree.com/doaonline/index.php?showtopic=812

l Maximus l
06-18-2004, 07:52 PM
I may have to pick this one up...you all know it's going to look amazing in High Def. Yeah, it's a button masher...but, it's probably one of the best looking button mashers ever. Plus, it's XBL compatible and may give me reason enough to get XBL again since Halo 2 is around the corner.

XboxGamers
06-18-2004, 08:09 PM
Nice!

SPARTAN VI
06-19-2004, 05:10 PM
Too much clothing! :)

borka105
06-19-2004, 07:26 PM
I may have to pick this one up...you all know it's going to look amazing in High Def. Yeah, it's a button masher...but, it's probably one of the best looking button mashers ever. Plus, it's XBL compatible and may give me reason enough to get XBL again since Halo 2 is around the corner.

lmao, this game is probably the furthest away from a button masher that you can get. It's got a huge list of combos and counters...

man, if you know how to play DOA, and if you play someone who knows the game well, the matchups are very technical. This is actually one of the few fighting games that requires lots of skills to be GOOD... (keyword: GOOD)

-borka105

ShannonX
06-19-2004, 10:56 PM
if its not like the first one, i might pick it up.

l Maximus l
06-20-2004, 01:47 AM
lmao, this game is probably the furthest away from a button masher that you can get. It's got a huge list of combos and counters...

man, if you know how to play DOA, and if you play someone who knows the game well, the matchups are very technical. This is actually one of the few fighting games that requires lots of skills to be GOOD... (keyword: GOOD)

-borka105

I understand what you're saying...I mean, if a skilled person that knows the combos battles against someone who was button mashing, there's no question that the skilled person is going to kick the other person's ass. But, what I meant by button mashing is that you can do a ton of damage to your opponent by not knowing too much about the combos.

TuffEagle88
06-20-2004, 01:54 PM
Too much clothing! :)

I agree. :)

I was gonna get 3 when it came out as a platinum hit, but decided I'd just wait, and its been a long wait already.

borka105
06-20-2004, 07:22 PM
I understand what you're saying...I mean, if a skilled person that knows the combos battles against someone who was button mashing, there's no question that the skilled person is going to kick the other person's ass. But, what I meant by button mashing is that you can do a ton of damage to your opponent by not knowing too much about the combos.

true, I agree...

btw, I bought one of those energy drinks today at my job... Not bad!

-borka105

Wolfgame
06-20-2004, 07:38 PM
isn't this game basically dead or alive 3 online, with no new features? im not saying there is a doa3 online, i msaying if there was one.

Darkside
06-20-2004, 10:47 PM
Actually its a ton of new costumes, moves, and other stuff

plus they give you every single DOA out, and DOA 1 can be put into its a original polygonal state.

So NO its not DOA 3 online.

NomadLLama
06-21-2004, 12:50 AM
whens this coming out? didnt they say march? well its june....

i will definitely get this one to play on my live... they charged me for live and i didnt want the extra year, but this will make it all worth the $50

DOOM
06-21-2004, 08:43 AM
This Game Is Mine!!!

BLITZKRIEG*
06-22-2004, 02:37 PM
all the chicks should be naked and oily and all the moves should be sexually suggestive that would kick ass

Brutus
06-22-2004, 04:31 PM
Ahhhh! This is the furthest from a button Masher!!!! You want a button Masher, throw in Soul Caliber II. I personally hate this game and the only Fighting game worthy of being in my stash of games is DOA3. Well, until this one comes out!
To say this is a button masher is Whack, Max! Give this one a go for the first time again, only this time, Analyze it...
Forget graphics. This game plays tight! Nothing matches it.

Brutus
06-22-2004, 04:33 PM
isn't this game basically dead or alive 3 online, with no new features? im not saying there is a doa3 online, i msaying if there was one.
No, dude. It's all of the Past DOA's too. Original, 2, 2 extreme, and three, and ultimate, all with a shiz load of new costumes, new cutscenes and moves!

Darkside
06-22-2004, 04:39 PM
2 hardcore not extreme.
plus they all are revamped to much higher stands, plus the nice animations, if you know what I'm saying :P

If the cut scenes are anything like DOA 3 at least one will be "revealing."

Brutus
06-22-2004, 04:53 PM
2 hardcore not extreme.
plus they all are revamped to much higher stands, plus the nice animations, if you know what I'm saying :P

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

TuffEagle88
06-23-2004, 04:30 PM
2 hardcore not extreme.

oh yes, I remember that one. :hump: :drools:

l Maximus l
06-23-2004, 08:00 PM
Ahhhh! This is the furthest from a button Masher!!!! You want a button Masher, throw in Soul Caliber II. I personally hate this game and the only Fighting game worthy of being in my stash of games is DOA3. Well, until this one comes out!
To say this is a button masher is Whack, Max! Give this one a go for the first time again, only this time, Analyze it...
Forget graphics. This game plays tight! Nothing matches it.

lol, dude...before you get your panties all up in a bunch, read what I stated later in the thread...hopefully that will clear some things up for ya ;)

Also, I agree with you with Soul Caliber 2...but, only to the degree to my second response that I made in this thread...check it out :)

Brutus
06-24-2004, 10:04 AM
lol, dude...before you get your panties all up in a bunch, read what I stated later in the thread...hopefully that will clear some things up for ya ;)

Also, I agree with you with Soul Caliber 2...but, only to the degree to my second response that I made in this thread...check it out :)
Ohhhh... Missed that one!
No, not a panty wearer dude. looking forward to getting in my girls' when I get home though!

TuffEagle88
06-24-2004, 01:24 PM
Ohhhh... Missed that one!
No, not a panty wearer dude. looking forward to getting in my girls' when I get home though!

wow! thats a little too much information, keep your :hump:/ :p to yourself. alright?

:eek:

Brutus
06-24-2004, 01:29 PM
Uhhhhh, huhuhu.uhhhhuhuhuh
Dude, I'm writing because I just saw your city. Where & the He!! is that?!Nerano Manor City, Balmora... ?!

Darkside
06-24-2004, 01:47 PM
How sad can you get!

Balmora is in Morrowind dur.

TuffEagle88
06-24-2004, 02:00 PM
thats pretty sad, no you see I have my own private island, well its more like an iceberg becasue I carved it from the south pole, and I built this huge house there, and then I like built a whole city, then I built a military base, but then they kicked me out and elected a monkey as mayor, so I just told my military base to blow up the island with a nuke, so then I built a New Nerano Manor, underwater. :rofl:

sorry, I just had to take this opportunity to ramble.

CuartoDePuto
06-24-2004, 02:13 PM
all the chicks should be naked and oily and all the moves should be sexually suggestive that would kick ass

haha, would be cool, but i dont' know how much gaming i would get done. might be pretty difficult to focus

Darkside
06-24-2004, 02:17 PM
I'd need to practice playing with one hand...

forgot I ever said that...

Brutus
06-24-2004, 03:44 PM
Ohhhhh, gosh...
----------------
I haven't played Morrowind for about a year now. I should get it again.
Since it's a hard drive I've still got the save file!

CuartoDePuto
06-25-2004, 10:57 AM
I'd need to practice playing with one hand...

forgot I ever said that...

With one hand, i don't get it? Why would you just need to play with one hand? :hump: :hump:

Shadow20002
06-25-2004, 04:09 PM
Because he want to be a pro. :)

BlindSniper
06-25-2004, 04:20 PM
Why wouldn't he woanna learn with one hand? I learnt how to do it with counterstrike.......sexy ass terrorists on militia........

just kiddin, or am I...... :D