PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Customs // Tell Me What You Think

smdawg33
06-18-2004, 10:34 PM
Hey guys. Im thinking about getting some customizations done to my xbox from Link Removed . I got this site referred to me from a friend and want to know what you guys think. I am about 70% sure about getting this done I just need to hear some input or suggestions from you guys. Thanks for any replies.

Jako
06-18-2004, 10:37 PM
Looks good to me, and by the way I love the site. I'm looking into getting some customizations as well.

Floodman
06-18-2004, 10:45 PM
looks like spamming to me. kind of fishy that new users come in and all of the sudden want us to check out a customs site... :watchout:

smdawg33
06-18-2004, 10:52 PM
If you do not want to give me your opinion so i can make my final decision then you don't have to. But I would appreciate any feedback anybody can give me about this. Thanks.
*DaWg*

Darkside
06-18-2004, 11:12 PM
seems some what pointless unless you go to a lot of lans or just like the lights out and stuff

Reclaimer
06-18-2004, 11:39 PM
I was pretty cool with the site until I read on that you will soon be able to have mod chips ordered and installed.

No discusion of modding allowed on this site. We're fine with case mods, after all, I used to have an Xbox with a HDD activity LED and a jewel LED, plus it had a custom XBA skin. (Rest in pieces, it fell off a table and it's broken beyond repair and I had to buy that new Halo Xbox that I have no intention of doing anything to.)
But links to sites that sell, or will sell mod chips, or offer mod chip installs, or will soon offer mod chip installs violate our protection policy.