PDA

View Full Version : WWF and XBOX ....... are they partners are what ??????

Vteck3000
01-20-2002, 11:44 AM
I have heard that Micrososft signed a big contract with the WWF to promote their XBOX and the game RAW IS WAR during matches on tv and on Super Events like the Royal Rumble. Now i haven't seen one add or promotion concerning the XBOX when WWF is on. The only thing that i here is :

" Brought to you by Playstation " ................ " Playstation the official console of WWF 18 ....... "

" Playstation thisssssss ............ " " Playstation thatttttt ........ "

Now where the hell is XBOX in all that. How can they sell and promote their next game RAW IS WAR if nobody knows about it ......... where did their money go ???????? :mad:

Thank you :cool:

Infinite
01-20-2002, 11:56 AM
No company ever promotes games before there out. waste of money
wait till febuary at least. thats when your gonna see the raw commercials.:)

DIGITAL
01-20-2002, 12:51 PM
I FIGURED SINCE MICROSOFT SIGNED A DEAL WITH WWF ,THAT THEY WOULD HAVE ADS FOR RAW IS WAR THE GAME,BUt THE ROYAL RUMBLE'SpSERED BY FINAL FANTASY 10 ,I HOPE NO WAY OUT SPONSERED BY RAW IS WAR,ALLSO IF U LIKE WWF,GUESS WHOS COMING BACK,NWO,HOGAN,HALL,NASH!!!

XBA Staff
01-20-2002, 01:02 PM
Don't worry yall...remember when Smackdown 3: Just Bring it came out a while back? Well remember when Smackdown came on TV (UPN) on almost everysingle break they showed a SD3 commercial? Remember?

Well expect the same thing with WWF Raw for the Xbox. Come this Febuary when Raw comes on TV (TNN) on almost every break you'll see a WWF Raw commercial for the Xbox.

Just belive me.

techoholic1
01-20-2002, 02:09 PM
Sony can advertise with the WWF too you know..it's not an exclusive thing.

BiohazardEHW
01-20-2002, 03:14 PM
Anyone remember the PPV that was sponcered by Xbox? I dont recall the name, i was probably sleeping because the matches were boring as hell. (like that narrows it down...)

bigguy316
01-20-2002, 03:43 PM
I read that they have a contract w/ wwf and they set up the X-BOX at live events before and about 4 weeks after the X-BOX launched.:cool: