PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo playin us fo' fools

ThomasHun
07-25-2001, 09:28 AM
Do you think Nintendo said they were releasing their system on nov 5th so that they could scare microsoft into delaying their system. Then after microsoft announced a delay so as not to compete with nintendo, Nintendo would delay theirs like they always do?

ThomasHun
07-26-2001, 07:44 AM
Well, you see Nintendo has a long problem of LYING. They say it will come out on this date but then they shift it back. Thats why they waited for MS to tell when they were releasing it NOv 8th. So they had preplanned to just say a couple of days before whatever microsoft says. That would scare the **** out of me if my competitor said they were releasing the same week and at $200, with that in mind I might reconsider when I release my game system as not to compete in such a manner. MS then would change its release date and when it got around nov the 5th Nintendo would say they are delaying it to later thereby having swindled MS. Thank you good day.

do the drew
07-26-2001, 11:37 AM
nintendo is releasing $100 cheaper

Spuz
07-26-2001, 11:41 PM
I don't think the three days matter much, cause all the hardcore Nintendo players will buy out all the systems, then regular consumers won't be able to buy one for those three days anyway. I mean.. I have no problem waiting a whole extra three days to get the system I want :> It's obvious that Microsoft is ready to duke it out, and it's certainly nice that they're not on the same days, and that Nintendo will be selling first. That way, all the people who want Nintendo will buy it and make room for all the people who are coming in to buy an X-Box three days later.. hehe ;>

It should be a tad easier to get a hold of either system than it would have been in the past, since two systems are launching at nearly the exact same time. That should come out to a least a million systems to go around, which is twice as much as any single console launch.. so it's all good.

Azimiza-XBA
07-27-2001, 12:23 AM
I think that if Nintendo knows they have a rep for "lying," which they should know, then they may not be lying this time. What if Nintendo does release on Nov 5 even when Microsoft delays Xbox?

CodeScribe
07-27-2001, 12:47 AM
You might also keep in mind that MS said the Xbox will be on the shelves ready to be sold on the 8th and Nintendo said the GC will be in the stores on the 5th and on shelves a few days later (depending on how fast or slow each store is with their stocking). So in some stores you may be waiting in line for your Xbox while all the GC kids are waiting in line to their paperwight (otherwise known as the Gamecube). I can just see the arguments and riots as the Xbox and GC fans start mini-turf wars and pissing contests. :D I love it! :D

ThomasHun
07-27-2001, 10:16 PM
Its getting hot in here.:cool:

ThomasHun
07-29-2001, 10:49 AM
Two of my friends today announced that they are buying gamecubes:confused: One of them already owns a ps2 also. Nintendos games are so god damn childish, and they cant think up new people to base new games on enough Metroid, Zelda, and Mario, god damn enough already.

ThomasHun
07-29-2001, 11:22 PM
Huns are never childish for we are bred for war. We must also always take pain before pleasure, i.e PAIN being people like you PLEASURE the xbox. If you desire a war I believe I and FuNiOnZ can give you what you wish.

Craiz
07-30-2001, 12:40 PM
is that yogurt? I'd like to dip my BALLS in it!!! :D

WWF
07-30-2001, 11:38 PM
I am one of the first member to hit 100 posts in this forum!!

Miyazaki, you are an idiot. Does the GC rely on a 3 day period of time for success? It will rely on people who don't know anything about it? Sounds like a great console!

I don't know about you but I don't walk into the store and see a knew console and just purchase it right away. Are you an impulse shopper? I bet you bought the PS2 at launch!

The average buyer buys because of ads on the television that make the console look cool. Just hope they don't advertise a cute little plumber with big eyes and a vaccuum!

ThomasHun
08-01-2001, 12:29 PM
I do like Resident Evil though hmm...

#1 VideoGameFan
08-01-2001, 09:22 PM
I am looking forward to Resident Evil too. PEACE

Aaron
08-02-2001, 09:36 PM
if your idea of a war is throwing around racial insults then bring it cause i dont think you'd last against me

Aaron
08-03-2001, 02:35 AM
such rumors.

EIGamerzX
08-03-2001, 07:49 AM
YES IT IS Microsoft has already said nov8 IS THE DATE.
How can fanboys be so stupid?

Aaron
08-03-2001, 07:51 AM
such a stupid rumor im deleting it now

EIGamerzX
08-03-2001, 07:53 AM
..and if you fanboys could read THAT'S IN JAPAN and they NEVER released a date there therefore it was NEVER DELAYED....IDIOTS