PDA

View Full Version : RS3 question

lax_defense
06-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Is there split screen multiplayer? Yeah, I had friends over the other day and thought there should be. Yeah, just wanted to know.

No Fear 23
06-21-2004, 07:56 PM
nope... it dosent have it.

CMX Jedi
06-21-2004, 09:02 PM
it dose have sys link

SnoochyBoochy
06-22-2004, 01:37 PM
basically anything that supports live has to support system link... right??? RIGHT.

Batcave76
06-22-2004, 02:46 PM
Yeah,I wished it had split screen as well.

WynnFire
06-24-2004, 02:08 AM
The expansion pack (Black Arrow) that's coming out will have split screen. Or at least that's what I have seen in screenshots. Unfortunately though, the graphics didn't look as good as RS3.

"Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 has owned Xbox Live for months now - gamers can't get enough of the incredible online experience. We're giving them more of what they crave, and improving Xbox Live play by integrating new multiplayer modes and being one of the first out of the gate with the new Xbox Live 3.0 features," said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing for Ubisoft. "A new split-screen feature for offline co-op play will significantly enhance the offline replay value of the game - and the awesome online capabilities will deliver even more hours of thrilling, intense gameplay."

Reclaimer
06-24-2004, 02:13 AM
The expansion pack (Black Arrow) that's coming out soon will have split screen. Or at least that's what I have seen in screenshots. Unfortunately though, the graphics didn't look as good as RS3.

Early screen shots represent early code renditions. If it where my opinion, all early screen shots pretty much look like ass. That is, until the game is closer to release and the screen shots represent more and more what the final release will be.
Ever see those magazine screen shots where the pics are all jagged looking? That's not final. It's still being engineered. Once you start putting on all the mapping and anti aliasing and what not towards the end, it looks a lot better.

Fonzie
06-24-2004, 08:40 AM
Yah, in the oxm magazine a few months ago, spiderman 2 looked like ps1 graphics.