PDA

View Full Version : spider man 2

TOTTEN
06-22-2004, 01:29 AM
i just saw the mtv making the game on it and it loks awsome the grphics from what they showed look really good and the web swinging and fighting moves look very nice also what are you guys thoughts

Darkside
06-22-2004, 01:32 AM
I just want that *******s job,
go play videogames at work
wait no, TEST videogames, then go home and do more gaming

I noticed most of the time they were playing it on Xbox's
woot, err something.

TOTTEN
06-22-2004, 01:36 AM
I just want that *******s job,
go play videogames at work
wait no, TEST videogames, then go home and do more gaming

I noticed most of the time they were playing it on Xbox's
woot, err something.
i want the job too but then i might get fat and die when im 30 so i might just keep games a hobby.

WynnFire
06-23-2004, 03:36 AM
I have been obsessing over this game. Right now I'm trying to figure out where to pre order it at. Electronics Boutique where I can get $10 off because they give me a coupon every year for anything in the store since I own stock in them. Or Gamestop, where I won't get anything off but will get a cool shirt. I have viewed every possible video I could of this game. I can't wait. I am taking Tuesday off and buying the game as soon as a store opens. That is something I have not yet done before.

SoundX
06-23-2004, 09:34 AM
Yeah I'm looking foward to this one, looks promising.

Now that you think about it, a GTA style game would really work with Spiderman.

Sheeyt
06-23-2004, 09:43 AM
Yes the first game was surprisingly good. I'm glad to hear they improved on an already good concept.

Floodman
06-23-2004, 10:51 AM
I am taking Tuesday off and buying the game as soon as a store opens. That is something I have not yet done before.
Doesn't it come out on Monday (according the the XBA launch calendar)? I might have misunderstood what you said in that you are going to buy it on monday, and play it all day tuesday. Whatever, who cares, i saw the making the game on MTV, and spiderman 2 looks SOOO SWEET! Finally you can drop down to the streets without somehow dying from an invisible forcefield! :p

Variation-XBA
06-23-2004, 02:11 PM
After reading up on it and seeing the videos, I actually really want to try it, since you can goof around and do whatever you want. I just want to jump of tall buildings and swing around :)

Tony_Macaroni
06-23-2004, 11:23 PM
a buyer....i cant get over the "free" style of gaming.

l Maximus l
06-23-2004, 11:43 PM
It's really nice to see video games, like this one, that take after movies actually turning out to be huge blockbuster hits!

WynnFire
06-24-2004, 02:03 AM
It comes out Tuesday, June 29th. Wednesday June 30th is when the movie comes out in theaters. I wish it was monday. No, I wish it was today, the wait is killing me. I haven't felt like this since the Dreamcast launch.

Floodman
06-24-2004, 09:16 AM
It comes out Tuesday, June 29th. Wednesday June 30th is when the movie comes out in theaters. I wish it was monday. No, I wish it was today, the wait is killing me. I haven't felt like this since the Dreamcast launch.
Dang it, you're right, the XBA Game Release Calendar tricked me. :bang:

Whoopage
06-24-2004, 10:37 AM
Games are generally always released on Tuesdays.

Darkside
06-24-2004, 01:52 PM
Just like music and DVDs.

WynnFire
06-28-2004, 02:22 AM
Dang it, you're right, the XBA Game Release Calendar tricked me. :bang:
Of course, ebgames.com and gamestop.com says that they ship out June 28th which is today. I know some stores have it but I wonder if it will be out for the general public today or the 29th like it's supposed to be. Now even Ign says that 28th. You may have been right all along. I am going to the game stores today then.

Floodman
06-28-2004, 10:51 AM
I am going to the game stores today then.
When you get back, give us an update if it's out. I wouldn't mind dropping by EB and picking it up.

SoundX
06-28-2004, 11:06 AM
I didn't realise that this was gonna be so much of a hit.

July 9th release for me, (UK).

WynnFire
06-28-2004, 02:31 PM
When you get back, give us an update if it's out. I wouldn't mind dropping by EB and picking it up.

It's coming out the 29th. Ebgames website started shipping them out today and the game on all consoles (xbox, ps2, gamecube) are all back ordered. I went to the store today and says to come back tomorrow morning because the game is really hot and they are no longer taking reservations. I will be there the moment the doors open.

Variation-XBA
06-28-2004, 05:11 PM
If you go to game impressions section, Ive already put up my intial thoughts on the game after playing it.

WoOtY BaLLa
06-29-2004, 09:27 AM
heh the funny thing is u know u all of u r like sayin that it is really hard to find and its liek gonna sell-out, etc. ? well, last night when i went to fryes i saw liek 10 copies for every console and i was like...hmmmm....i thought it wasnt supposed to be sold until 2day but ya i guess i know where 2 go 2 get my games a lil bit earlier :p

WynnFire
06-29-2004, 11:09 AM
heh the funny thing is u know u all of u r like sayin that it is really hard to find and its liek gonna sell-out, etc. ? well, last night when i went to fryes i saw liek 10 copies for every console and i was like...hmmmm....i thought it wasnt supposed to be sold until 2day but ya i guess i know where 2 go 2 get my games a lil bit earlier :p

You went to Fry's Electronics? It's just like them to put a game out a day early, I used to work for them.