PDA

View Full Version : HALO with 16 players

Cthugg
01-20-2002, 08:46 PM
Hey sup guys..
Oh my lord... I had the best time of my life yesterday..
my friends and I gather of bunch of ppl over to my friends
house and we played Halo with 16 players.. wow..
its fricken crazy.,. 4 rooms, 4 xbox, 4 tv's ...oh my.. its was
the best thing ever... we gonna start doin it every Saturday night...soo fun... you guys should all try it...
you will never stop...

:eek:
cthugg

addict733
01-20-2002, 09:08 PM
geeze that sounds like fun. i had a party on the 18th, but 2 of the people suxed so it was no fun. i hope to have a 4 on 4 game sometime. 4 people is 2 small for levels like blood gulch, hell its to small all together.

Xboxmaster2001
01-20-2002, 09:44 PM
I've done that too thats great that was prolly the best gaming experiance ever!!!:eek:

xboxman_1
01-20-2002, 11:29 PM
I've played 4v4, and it was by far the best gaming experience I've ever had. I can't imagine 4v4v4v4..... ::: drools :::
and we have done it every Friday and saturady night since christmas vacation.

Dark Ryu
01-20-2002, 11:57 PM
i only did it with two Xboxs and two TVs (one on one) its cool but i know its nowhere as good as 16 players

heartsxcarved
01-21-2002, 10:05 AM
ya, doing it online is wayy better becuase you get many people, a full screen, and you cant see their screen.. ive never tried it that way though.. sounds fun!

Dark Ryu
01-21-2002, 11:03 AM
i want to try it online i have cable but i dont think i have the right links to hook up my xbox

arnie
01-21-2002, 11:31 AM
:cool: I've played with 8 ppl, before, it was great. the tv's where too small, but it was pretty **** fun. I recommend playing with more than 4 ppl, it just gets better with the more people.

l Maximus l
01-21-2002, 11:51 AM
Dude! I know what you mean about 16 players! It's a blood bath, huh!?!?

I started playing on-line last weekend....and, all I can say is: HOLY (#%&*)($& ($*&%()W$*&%!!!!!!!!! It's awesome! :D

I had two buddies over and I notice that it's a lot easier to get a host to accept you when you have more than one person. Amazing fun!

Funny thing is, I thought I was a bad ass until I started playing some self-declared "pros" on there...lol....I got worked! But, after a while, I started gaining on them but I can honestly say that I am only barely above average. There are some bad asses on-line...which is great because I love the challenge :)

Caspel
01-21-2002, 05:12 PM
I have had 2 "LAN Parties". One had 6 people playing and the other had 8. Its awesome of course. 4 on 4, and 3 on 3 also were great. I like to think I am awesome, since I dominate about 90% of the time on Halo. Soon I will have some more people over (probably this weekend since I have a 4 day weekend with exams ending on Wednesday and 2 days break included with weekend). I can't wait, having this new guy join in the fun since he thinks he's the greatest at Halo.

Well I would expect 8 on 8 is great team play. One day I hope to play 8 on 8. But until I get a new connection, 4 on 4 is great enough for me to play with.

l Maximus l
01-21-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Caspel-XBA
I have had 2 "LAN Parties". One had 6 people playing and the other had 8. Its awesome of course. 4 on 4, and 3 on 3 also were great. I like to think I am awesome, since I dominate about 90% of the time on Halo. Soon I will have some more people over (probably this weekend since I have a 4 day weekend with exams ending on Wednesday and 2 days break included with weekend). I can't wait, having this new guy join in the fun since he thinks he's the greatest at Halo.

Well I would expect 8 on 8 is great team play. One day I hope to play 8 on 8. But until I get a new connection, 4 on 4 is great enough for me to play with.

You could always go on-line via Gamespy...there are some amazing players on there :) I thought I was a bad ass until I met some of the dudes on there...Now, I think I'm just barely above average! lol

Caspel
01-21-2002, 05:44 PM
Currently right now i only am able to use dial-up since MSN has me hooked up on this 3 years contract of MSN. I am not sure about gamespy possibilities of me using a dial-up connection, but I am thinking that it would be almost laggy the whole time.

Well someone must be better then me at Halo, but I usually dominate games, like on Slayer mode it would turn out like this. 15-6-5-5-4-4. That was when I had 5 other people over. And on Team Slayer, I would have 30-35 kills while my teammates(3 of them) had the other 15-20 combined.