PDA

View Full Version : You have awaken a sleeping afrohorse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AfroricHorse
06-26-2004, 02:13 AM
Hey all you cackmasters who tried to kick off the afrorichorse no one can dethrone me and my powers of the bulge. You all shall be smited and anally intercoursed by my afrorichorse thats extremely horny. I took that picture cause im a horse breeder. And xba monitors whats the difference between mostly naked saigon poontang skanky peruvian pictures of girls on this site that make me pop gigantic erections when i think about my boyfriend nate morin 801-302-5593 cell 801-558-7516 and boys hes taken. And also the guy that has his avatar of a guy getting his head blown off whats the difference atleast my horses are fully clothed and not wearing thongs like half the pictures on this ill add a extender to my horse if you please. but that took me many hours of bulge training to create my horses that afro was very hard and you want to take it off come on you guys theres worse things on tv like michael jackson and by the way im not gay and i dont have a boyfriend hes just a friend with benefits. peace out wankstas and crackas sharpton for presidenthes down with the b!tches and hoes.

prakeem
06-26-2004, 02:23 AM
Hey all you cackmasters who tried to kick off the afrorichorse no one can dethrone me and my powers of the bulge. You all shall be smited and anally intercoursed by my afrorichorse thats extremely horny. I took that picture cause im a horse breeder. And xba monitors whats the difference between mostly naked saigon poontang skanky peruvian pictures of girls on this site that make me pop gigantic erections when i think about my boyfriend nate morin 801-302-5593 cell 801-558-7516 and boys hes taken. And also the guy that has his avatar of a guy getting his head blown off whats the difference atleast my horses are fully clothed and not wearing thongs like half the pictures on this ill add a extender to my horse if you please. but that took me many hours of bulge training to create my horses that afro was very hard and you want to take it off come on you guys theres worse things on tv like michael jackson and by the way im not gay and i dont have a boyfriend hes just a friend with benefits. peace out wankstas and crackas sharpton for presidenthes down with the b!tches and hoes.

:huh:

I am having difficulties, trying to comprehend what you are trying to say.

BTW, you wont have much luck finding horses here, if that is what you are looking for.

bretman1234
06-26-2004, 02:28 AM
:rofl:
I called nate. He didn't seem very pleased you are freaking out on an xbox forums giving away his number. He also said that he is looking into extensions for you.

l Maximus l
06-26-2004, 02:32 AM

You have some really good points here...extremely insightful...and I must commend you on all of the above observations. Simply incredible...

Darkside
06-26-2004, 02:48 AM
:huh: Um Do we care? :huh:

AfroricHorse
06-26-2004, 02:55 AM
:huh: Um Do is we cares? :huh:

Do i care that you dont care yeah you saltine cracker dipped in tomato soup with 3 grams salt im just saying i dont think they should keep taking off my beautiful sig even though your gay ninja gayden sig that you havent even passed the second level cause your so flucking stupid but i dont sayanything about your crap do i, now go play another ten hours of xbox and read the strategy guide for ***s that cant beat the game on paraplegic mode you dushbag.

bretman1234
06-26-2004, 02:59 AM
Do i care that you dont care yeah you saltine cracker dipped in tomato soup with 3 grams salt im just saying i dont think they should keep taking off my beautiful sig even though your gay ninja gayden sig that you havent even passed the second level cause your so flucking stupid but i dont sayanything about your crap do i, now go play another ten hours of xbox and read the strategy guide for ***s that cant beat the game on paraplegic mode you dushbag.
He may be incredibly insane, but he is making me laugh my ass off :rofl:

Variation-XBA
06-26-2004, 03:02 AM
Hey look, its a white version of Ninja! :P
Wow... AfroricHorse , make your next 5-30 posts like all the other idiots that come here to waste bandwidth then leave k, thx.

Reclaimer
06-26-2004, 03:05 AM
I'm stopping this crap.

You where suggested to drop your sig.
I asked you to drop your sig because people where complaining.

Looks like I'll do it for you.

LynxFX
06-26-2004, 03:07 AM
Take a break big guy. If this is what worries you in life, well then maybe you should go outside...away from ranches...and perhaps get a little more perspective on life.

Edit: ahhhh Reclaimer beat me to it. :p