PDA

View Full Version : Hot Games of 2005

Shadow20002
06-29-2004, 05:26 PM
All of them should at least pay a little attention of everyone. Based on IGN's site. :)

B.C.
Black
Conker Live and Reloaded
DarkWatch
Destroy All Humans!
Jade Empire
Kameo: Elements of Power
MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf
Mercenaries
MotoGP 3
Republic Commando
Splinter Cell 3
StarCraft Ghost
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
Wrestlemania 21

Unreal
06-29-2004, 06:26 PM
B.C.
Black
Conker Live and Reloaded
Destroy All Humans!
Jade Empire
Mercenaries
MotoGP 3
Republic Commando
Splinter Cell 3
StarCraft Ghost

Those are the games that have my interest in some form or another.

Darkside
06-29-2004, 06:29 PM
B.C.

Conker Live and Reloaded
Destroy All Humans!
Jade Empire
Republic Commando
StarCraft Ghost

tis my list for next year

The Jackal
06-29-2004, 06:36 PM
im so excited for MotoGP3.... i cant wait to see how they improved a game that is flawless in my opinion

RockTheCasba
06-29-2004, 09:14 PM
i cant wait for jade empire

l Maximus l
06-30-2004, 12:20 AM
I can't wait for Halo 2! :D

Bakeman
06-30-2004, 02:50 AM
B.C. (it's been to long, can't wait any longer)
Conker Live and Reloaded (recently saw something on G4TechTV about this, sounds funny)
Destroy All Humans! (interesting idea, hope it comes through. Maybe a sleeper hit??)
MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf (first one was okay... but with the improves could be extremely fun)

That's my list. Besides the games coming soon, ESPN NFL and NBA 2k5. B.C. is probably the game I'm most eagerly awaiting.

Variation-XBA
06-30-2004, 02:56 AM
I swear I heard an ubi dev say that SC3 was xmas this year? :( Damn

Bakeman
06-30-2004, 03:00 AM
That may be the PC version.. .when I was watching G4TechTV the other day, they only mentioned the PC version. *shrug*

Variation-XBA
06-30-2004, 03:03 AM
But even for SC1, PC/Xbox release coincide?

Bakeman
06-30-2004, 03:56 AM
Nope.

Splinter Cell (Xbox) released on 11/17/2002
Splinter Cell (PC) released on 02/17/2003

Source@ (http://pc.ign.com/articles/512/512843p1.html?fromint=1)

Right now it appears that Splinter Cell 3 is only being developed for the PC, and should be released later this year. Expect to hear even more about Splinter Cell 3 after we see it at this year's E3. Until then, check out the first shots of the game by clicking the link below

Variation-XBA
06-30-2004, 11:13 AM
Damnit, I want my xbox version :(

lax_defense
06-30-2004, 06:08 PM
Splinter Cell 3, Mechassault 2, Ghost.

Destroy all humans? what is that? sounds fun.

Bakeman
06-30-2004, 06:58 PM
Destroy all humans? what is that? sounds fun.

So they seem to have a good track record. Hopefully this one will be good also.

Source@ (http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox/781/Destroy-All-Humans/p1)

Pandemic just recently received several accolades for Full Spectrum Warrior, and are known for their previous outing with Star Wars Clone Wars on Xbox. With studios in Los Angeles and Brisbane, Australia, they’re currently working on yet to be released (but highly anticipated) games such as Star Wars: Battlefront, Mercenaries, and of course Destroy All Humans!

For those of you who’ve shot your own teammates in Ghost Recon, or eliminated contacts in Splinter Cell, DAH! now gives you the chance to go against the karmic flow and simply destroy everything and everyone you encounter. Not satisfied with mindless mayhem, Pandemic has sewn together a compelling storyline to move the action along and provide a cohesive nature to all the character’s actions

Pick up the controller and take on the role of the eight-fingered alien enforcer Cryptosprodium-137, or Crypto and cause all types of chaos. As an alien of a higher order, certain abilities have been bestowed upon you and additional ones will be accessible as the game progresses. Crypto will face off against local agents of authority including military and law enforcement personnel. He’ll also encounter regular ‘ole folks who are just minding their own business. One of Crypto’s hobbies is entertaining himself by using inferior humans as his playthings. Through intense concentration, Crypto can assume the form of any human he encounters. He also has the option of probing their thoughts for useful tidbits of information that will aid his mission, although he can also end up with mundane, everyday human insights. But the psionic arsenal doesn’t end there. You’ll also be able to perform brain wipes, sending civilians on their way as if they’d never encountered an alien being with an oversized cranium. When Crypto tires of subtlety, which is more often then not, he can simply manipulate objects with his mind; throwing cars, humans and other objects about. This mind over matter technique could sustain an entire game in itself, entertaining players with the various physics attached to whirling around a hapless body or hurling a squad car through the air. It looks like many hours will be spent doing just this, but these powers also aid Crypto in his mission

ShannonX
06-30-2004, 09:03 PM
wish they would make a rallisport challenge 3

Variation-XBA
07-01-2004, 03:31 AM
wish they would make a rallisport challenge 3
Im sure they will since RC2 did VERY well in sales.

CuartoDePuto
07-01-2004, 08:42 AM
B.C.
Black
Conker Live and Reloaded
DarkWatch
Destroy All Humans!
Jade Empire
Mercenaries
MotoGP 3
Republic Commando
Splinter Cell 3
StarCraft Ghost
Wrestlemania 21

All these games look like they deserve attention, but i may be occupied with halo 2 for a while

TheWheelMan
07-01-2004, 08:49 AM
B.C is do out in 2005??? i thought it was coming out after the summer or something? if its 2005 theres a chance it could be an xbox 2 game ;)

Variation-XBA
07-01-2004, 02:48 PM
B.C is do out in 2005??? i thought it was coming out after the summer or something? if its 2005 theres a chance it could be an xbox 2 game ;)

I think he focused on getting Fable done first, and now that that is nearing completion, he can work on BC now :)

Unreal
07-01-2004, 04:16 PM
im so excited for MotoGP3.... i cant wait to see how they improved a game that is flawless in my opinion
I would like to see some night time racing with weather effects on.