PDA

View Full Version : PGR Question (Please help!)

Supperdog
01-21-2002, 02:30 PM
OK i would be decent at this game if it wasn't for one thing...

STEERING! I absolutely cannot go around corners and turns without sliding and smashing into a guardrail!!! and its driving me nuts!!! So, any of you experienced players out there, PLEASE give me some detailed help. thanks.

leecow
01-21-2002, 02:45 PM
You're not going to like this ... just slow down a bit before getting to the corner. Brake first, then turn.

Supperdog
01-21-2002, 03:40 PM
... but i still crash into stuff!

leecow
01-21-2002, 05:37 PM
I suppose the other important ingredient it to turn in the same direction as the corner. :p

Seriously, if you're sliding into a corner and slamming into the opposite guardrail then you're just going too fast and/or not entering the corner early enough.

Supperdog
01-21-2002, 06:20 PM
k now im doin better

thanks alot! :)

Snoopy7548
01-25-2002, 08:20 PM
when i first playing, i couldnt take any turns, but now, i can take most turns at 60-70 mph if theyre pretty wide turns. it takes practice.

ALC
01-29-2002, 02:34 PM
I was a little frustrated with the steering when I first got it too, I'd say the learning curve for the controls is a good couple hours on that game.. But now I couldn't be more pleased with it, It's more realistic than one that handles like a tank or something, and now i've got the handbreak down to a science.. So just keep practicing, and wait till you get the Focus, that's where the game takes off!