PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2k2 Vs. NBA Inside Drive...?

Markus_Kalarkus
01-21-2002, 04:38 PM
hey i was wundering if any of u guys know which nba is supposed to be better??? nba 2k2 or inside drive? im getting an nba game right away so du ya know?:eek:

l Maximus l
01-21-2002, 04:48 PM
I have NBA Live 2002....it has great graphics, but, I don't think it compared to either one of those...I got it as a gift from my brother who wanted to open it immediately and play...How could I deny that and take it back to exchange it since it was a gift from my brother (who I am very tight with...cool dude)?

lol

But, I would go with NBA Inside Drive...It's by Microsoft...it's designed with the XBox in mind...and it's exclusive. Besides, NBA 2K2 could be a direct port...and I hate ports.

DT21
01-21-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

But, I would go with NBA Inside Drive...It's by Microsoft...it's designed with the XBox in mind...and it's exclusive. Besides, NBA 2K2 could be a direct port...and I hate ports.
But NBA 2k2 would be a good port. However, I think I'm going w/Inside Drive even though there won't be a Creat a player option.

BORNGD
01-21-2002, 10:39 PM
nba inside drive doenst have franchise mode though from what i read...i would have to go for nba2k2