PDA

View Full Version : Genma Onishma

CALzinger
01-21-2002, 05:15 PM
I was looking some screen shots of this game and it looks pretty interesting. Should i get it? I got halo, project gotham, air force delta, nhl hitz, doa3. I might get another. Got any reccomendations? thanks in advance

l Maximus l
01-21-2002, 05:22 PM
Have you played Halo on-line yet? If not, get yourself a Hub or Switch instead and hold off until something REALLY good comes out :D

Xboxmaster2001
01-21-2002, 05:24 PM
I'm not getting it my next game will prabaly be NBA inside drive the big reason im not getting it is because ill never play it once febuary rolls around and i get wreckless, WWF, JGRF, elder scrolls, and gunvalryke or how ever thats spelled and what ever else seems good

Ninja Scroll
01-21-2002, 06:16 PM
I recommend you give Genma Onimusha a shot cause that's what im gonna do myself the day it hits store. Which should be 1/29/02. Then im getting WWF RAW two weeks later, pending no more delays.
As far as Halo online,.. well im waiting just like most people I know for the offical Microsoft network launch this summer. I, as most people dont want to go through the hassale of buying all these seperate things now when their will be no problems when the offical online muti-player begins this summer.
But back to Genma Onimusha, it will have everything the PS2 version had much more. Improved graphics, new enemies, new costumes, levels, and lots more!
:)

Caspel
01-23-2002, 07:37 PM
Genma Onimusha looks great if you ask me. You should probably buy it and if your not satisfied, just take it back and get a new game.

oscarc619
01-24-2002, 12:22 PM
Is the game play in the 3rd person like Max Payne or Tomb Raider?