PDA

View Full Version : need some good dirt

wizkid918
01-21-2002, 06:00 PM
im trying to get my friend to cross over from the dark side, my friend bought a PoS2 and he keeps saying oh its a bigger market, it has more games, i already dished out, games are coming, system link, online stuff, hardware better, but he wont listen!!! (hit his head too hard or something, little help would be appreciated.

XBOX Dude
01-21-2002, 08:15 PM
try telling him bill gates $$$ is backin it up and he's willin to buy great games to make his system better "he bought bungie for that purpose" and that almost all the ps2 games are comin to the xbox with better graphics and add on's and tell him if he wants to buy a hard drive and a 56k for his ps2 to go online it's gonna cost him a lot of money and if he wants to play even four players it's gonna cost him to buy a multitap

arnie
01-22-2002, 02:16 PM
that guy you're talkin about is just in denile, I went through the similar thing before. let him hang around with his PoS2, and he'll eventually come over. if not, put across that the hard drive is 1000 memory cards, to the PoS2. ha. I know you already used that one. it's a good tactic. ;)

wizkid918
01-22-2002, 02:18 PM
im not too worried about it now, i know he'll bring it up soon and when he does, ill be prepared to shut him down, his loss

XBA Staff
01-22-2002, 02:20 PM
Just simply tell him to wait til E3 and he'll find out the truth. Because at around Spring/Summer of this year, Xbox and Gamecube will start to dominate.

He won't believe you when you say that but when it DOES come E3 time he will see what I'm talking about.

l Maximus l
01-22-2002, 02:45 PM
lol, Wizkid...just tell him that Bill Gates can purchase the entire Sony Corporation over 8 times if he wanted to! lol..>Seriously!! (And, that includes all of Sony Corporation's electronics and stuff)!!

Tell him that it's too bad that he has to listen to the default music while playing Grand Turismo III when he could play Project Gotham Racing while listening to his personal CD collection.

Also, tell him that it's really too bad that he can't go on-line like you can with Halo via Gamespy, let alone an exclusive on-line forum this summer that Microsoft is currently working on.

Also, you might want to share the fact that the Processor is three times that of the G a y station.

Also, share the fact that the XBox will have many of the same games that the PoS2 has but will have additional levels, more activity, etc....and that he will have to settle for second best when it comes to versions of his favorite games :D

And, above all else, tell him that he paid the same price for his console but gets much much less in return :D He should be grappling on your ankles while shedding tears in no time :D

Snoopy7548
01-22-2002, 05:11 PM
wait about a month, get brute force, halo, project gotham, amped, hunter, wreckless, and tell him to play those games, he'll want an xbox

wizkid918
01-22-2002, 05:39 PM
thats it though, he didnt buy it for 300 my friend sold it to him with FFX and memory card for 250 (hes gonna buy an xbox, after a little care packeage i sent him)

Snoopy7548
01-22-2002, 06:38 PM
haha, give him a flaming bag of sh** on his doorstep! i have a funny story. one of my friends was over another friends house, and he took a shopping bag (one of the big supermarket brown paper bags, not the little lunch bags) and put it on my friends doorstep, and lit it on fire! his parents were so mad.

techoholic1
01-23-2002, 02:11 AM
Sony wouldn't sell the company...Microsoft has the money to buy, but Sony wouldn't sell. So there. Plus, Gates couldn't buy Sony, Microsoft could.

E-Xbox
01-23-2002, 06:49 PM
hey man
since u want dirt....go get some from outside
like the ground
hehe

then u can pour the dirt on his face until he says XBOX RULES!!!
:)
lata