PDA

View Full Version : Spider Man 2: The Movie, Rate it for me!

danta
07-03-2004, 10:10 AM
:D I have just booked myself in for the new SM2TM for when it comes out in england, it look's awsome and the E3 trailer look atstounding, if anyone has played the game please could you rate it for me or of 10? Thanks for helping me, Oh anyone know about the Punisher game? looks awsome huh? :p

danta
07-03-2004, 11:10 AM
anyone ? I need to know! its a must!

Hard Boiled Cop
07-03-2004, 02:50 PM
Same here, I need to know as well. I'm thinking it will be overhyped.
Danta try going to the off topic section. Maybe you'll get more answers there.

SPARTAN VI
07-03-2004, 09:54 PM
Rented it, played it for about 2 days now. It's pretty ok, as you swing around town there are tons of people that have problems: "That guy is going to fall! Save him Spidey!" "That guy got car-jacked!" "Someone's shooting at the cops" "That boat's sinking!" But.. eventually, you'll see yourself doing the same mission countless times.

You are given the freedom to continue with the main story whenever you want. You are given the freedom to go wherever you want (except inside 95% of the buildings). Swinging around NewYork is pretty fun. There are ability upgrades and such that you can buy once you've earned enough "hero points" (which are earned by completing tasks).

Graphics are pretty....ok. They've added the 'gloom' effect, which is clearly visible at night on the lit building windows. Pop up objects are horrible, looks like it was ported directly from the PS2. :mad:

All in all, it's pretty fun so far. I can't imagine myself playing the game for more than a week however. I'd recommend it as a rental.

8.5/10

Koopa
07-03-2004, 10:59 PM
Rented it, played it for about 2 days now. It's pretty ok, as you swing around town there are tons of people that have problems: "That guy is going to fall! Save him Spidey!" "That guy got car-jacked!" "Someone's shooting at the cops" "That boat's sinking!" But.. eventually, you'll see yourself doing the same mission countless times.

You are given the freedom to continue with the main story whenever you want. You are given the freedom to go wherever you want (except inside 95% of the buildings). Swinging around NewYork is pretty fun. There are ability upgrades and such that you can buy once you've earned enough "hero points" (which are earned by completing tasks).

Graphics are pretty....ok. They've added the 'gloom' effect, which is clearly visible at night on the lit building windows. Pop up objects are horrible, looks like it was ported directly from the PS2. :mad:

All in all, it's pretty fun so far. I can't imagine myself playing the game for more than a week however. I'd recommend it as a rental.

8.5/10

so you're the ******* who rented the last copy from blockbuster!

WynnFire
07-04-2004, 12:16 AM
I bought it the day it came out, I am very very pleased. I have spent more time just swinging around and jumping from building to building than the actual mission. I am on part 10 though and I have played about 21-25 hours of it so far. I have gone all over the map including ellis and liberty islands. Fantastic. A lot of people complain about the random missions which are the same things over and over but with different voices, I don't care, I love the action and being able to use your powers. Great game!

Variation-XBA
07-04-2004, 12:46 AM
I bought it, it's abit short, but even after completing the game theres lots to do, don't see myself trading it in anytime soon, its just cool to swing around :D