PDA

View Full Version : DOA:U : The Paradox - screens & scans

Casper
07-04-2004, 11:19 AM
http://www.neotaku.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=306

http://www.neotaku.com/doalive/images/

Insane screens guys!!!

Not sure how this game is going to do on XBL, but I'll be damned if I miss another graphical masterpiece from Tecmo - :hail:

SoundX
07-04-2004, 11:45 AM
Oh man! Those are amazing! Really can't wait for this one. But will it be worth it for offline only? Because I'm not getting Live for awhile.

Wolf
07-04-2004, 03:45 PM
sweet, when does it come out?

Variation-XBA
07-04-2004, 07:32 PM
Dead or Alive Ultimate with Bonus!
Pre-Order: Ships on 10/4/2004

Going to definetly have to get this :)

l Maximus l
07-05-2004, 01:47 AM
You said that right, Casper...especially in HDTV!

Hard Boiled Cop
07-05-2004, 03:23 AM
Very good and very nice.

AlphaCigara
07-05-2004, 03:32 AM
Looks great! I love all fighting games with hot japanese chicks, so i'll be all over this one ;)

TheCovenant
07-05-2004, 05:19 AM
well, i didnt know how to manipullate DOA3 that well. me and my buds had a weird style of fighting which basically was,fake the other guy into hitting you, then use a counter.

dont get me worng, it was insanely fun. It just wasnt like all those capcom games ive grown to love, and or soul calibur and stuff.

But the chance to get this online and getting better by challenging poeple all over the world sounds like lots of fun. imagine the combos you could learn by fighting poeple better than you!!! i never really knew any really long or damging combos with my characters ( Kasumi, leifang , tina) and would like to see some cool combo's. Thanx for the pix casper, they are teh cool!

blonks
07-05-2004, 02:16 PM
well i was reading EGM... i think it was that one... but they said online was FLAWLESS... which is kinda hard to believe... but it is tecmo so i hope i can pick this up

JJaX
07-05-2004, 02:22 PM
Although I feel the game lacks depth, Ill be sure to get it just to pummle you clowns.

Im glad they through in Ryus Ninja Gaiden gear. Im also looking forward to the "online arcade" mode were people are on a server, but have to wait there turn to fight, winner stays on.

l Maximus l
07-06-2004, 01:37 AM
Im also looking forward to the "online arcade" mode were people are on a server, but have to wait there turn to fight, winner stays on.

Damn! That's the first time I heard about that! That's friggin' sweet!

JJaX
07-06-2004, 09:23 AM
Damn! That's the first time I heard about that! That's friggin' sweet!

Yeah, It would be cool just to be hanging out in the lobby watching them go at it. Just shoot the breez until its your turn.

Please do take notes when Im fighting.