PDA

View Full Version : In Two Days!

Triplex
01-21-2002, 07:47 PM
In two days the newsest and most unique Halo website will go live!

Tons of cool Halo 1.5 stuff, Halo "cheats" with pics, directions, and more undiscovered "cheats"!

Halo
Random Vector

Take your game further...

bonk
01-22-2002, 12:55 PM
I detect a little competition between you and me. Let's just see who has the better site . . .

I really don't care who's is better; I'm just goofin around.

gula
01-22-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Triplex
In two days the newsest and most unique Halo website will go live!

Tons of cool Halo 1.5 stuff, Halo "cheats" with pics, directions, and more undiscovered "cheats"!

Halo
Random Vector

Take your game further...

Too bad you have to take that "tons of cool Halo 1.5 stuff" off your webpage, BECAUSE IT IS ALL FALSE! Sucks to see that Halo 1.5 was a rumor, and that the rumor was never true.. :(

Triplex
01-22-2002, 07:59 PM
Hey man, i know Halo 1.5 isnt official, i know it was just a rumor, it justs a place where you talk about what youd like to be in it.

Ibonk, i guess if you think there is competition, there is, but really, my sites just a Halo site with tons of cool OTHER things besides the hacking stuff, thats just one of the sections i like!

bonk
01-22-2002, 08:06 PM
I'm not serious or anything, I'm just goofin around and stuff. And what happened to the heh topic? I read it but couldn't reply. What is the easy way?

-bonk

xboxman_1
01-23-2002, 03:58 PM
You'll have to wait to see what the easiest way is bonk. It's really nothing special, just a way we came up with. And most of our "cheats" as he calls them are just fun things to do, I would call them "tricks." We are gonna have an all Halo-based forum, with one section devoted to the other games on xbox and mainly bashing the gamecube. Two days.......

Sniper2
01-23-2002, 08:25 PM
two days starting when?

xboxman_1
01-23-2002, 09:06 PM
It will definetly be up this weekend, most likely by Friday night it will be done. Me and Triplex are gonna go online Halo on friday, if anyone wants to play us.

Sniper2
01-23-2002, 09:22 PM
sorry i'd love to but i dont know how to set up for play online

Azazel
01-24-2002, 03:08 AM
Bonk none of your videos would play??? I really want to see them? Let us know what the deal is

bonk
01-24-2002, 09:11 AM
That's a good question as to why they won't play. You might have looked at them while I was uploading a newer version Tuesday. So try it again and make sure you refresh or clear your cache and also have QuickTime 5. I haven't really experimented on how they look on PC's but I'll check it out.

-bonk

THX 1138
01-24-2002, 09:54 AM
you might want to take a look at that graphic that says "nope...your dead." it is most common to replace the words "you are" with the contraction "you're).

xboxman_1
01-24-2002, 05:59 PM
Thanks dude, but that sgi wont really have much to do with the site. (Triplex made it, blame him for the bad spelling.) Triplex will probably make me and him new sigs, but they wont be the same as the ones we have on here.

XxeGoxX
02-05-2002, 04:37 PM
I thought it was already out.