PDA

View Full Version : Terminator Games

BEATNGU
07-06-2004, 11:16 AM
Group,

I previously re-bought Terminator: Dawn of Fate yesterday becuase that game is so awesome (the graphics aren't too impressive) and I've always regreted selling it. Anyone have any thoughts on this game they'd like to share? How about sharing things you've unlocked during gameplay, codes cheats, ect.? I've only unlocked a couple of things.. nothing too great but I unlocked them playing through a certain difficulty setting which I don't remember which one it was now. Don't you unlock stuff for how fast you finish a level as well as the difficulty?

When I bought TDOF for only $13 at EB I saw Terminator: Rise of the Machines for only $20, I knew one reason why they were both so cheap, because they're making a kick @$$ Terminator game right now that will blow them both away! I picked up both copies anyway. I've played TDOF, I've even owned it before, but I've only played a demo of TROTM. Anyone have any thoughts on Terminator: Rise of the Machines? It looks to me like it follows the movie pretty good, has some decent graphics (nothing amazing), and looks like it's fun to play.

SoundX
07-06-2004, 11:28 AM
Personaly, and this is just me, I thought they were all crap.

Shallow, Dull, Boring Gameplay, made even more depressing by it's graphics. I guess maybe you just have to be a Terminator Fan.

BEATNGU
07-06-2004, 11:43 AM
I do agree the graphics aren't anything to awe about but I disagree with you when you say the gameplay was dull and boring. I liked the gameplay (atleast from Terminator: Dawn of Fate) and the music in the background, whenever there was any action this kick @$$ heavy metal would kick on, I thought was awesome; but that's just me.

Any info on ulocking stuff for either game?

SoundX
07-07-2004, 09:34 AM
Sorry, I didn't play it that often. But GameFAQ will no doubt have what you need.