PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto 3

Xbox Masta
01-21-2002, 08:56 PM
:) Hi everyone! I just wanted to say that when ever this comes to Xbox It's gonna be tight! Hopefully there's more levels or something or betta graphics, but that all don't matter to me I just want that game in my hands, and away I go! :D I can't wait I'm Too Excited!!!!!!
If ANYONE FIGURES OUT ANY NEW INFO ON GTA3 LIKE NEWS, RELEASE DATE, HOW ITS GOIN KINDA OF STUFF THAN SEND ME A MESSAGE (Xbox Masta) YES I MEAN PRIVATE MESSAGE OR WHATEVER!!!!! OR POST IN HERE!!!:D

Another thing, What's Rockstar's Email-Address????;)

:) LATA

--XBOX MASTA

E-Xbox
01-23-2002, 06:52 PM
hey
their address is
checkotherposts@thishasbeendonesomanytimes.com
hehe
well i dont really know it
who cares..the game will come when it comes
juss be happy with what u have now
XBOX!!!!
lata

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 06:58 PM
This has been discussed all over these forums...but, you are new, so you can have a little slack.

Take2Interactive is the company that will announce Rockstar's GTA3. They would be the place to call or email.

www.take2interactive.com

wizkid918
01-23-2002, 07:25 PM
yeah, take maximus's word for it, in about 3 days you'll see another post just like yours

Xbox Masta
01-23-2002, 08:41 PM
WELL I GUESS THANKS AND SORRY FOR POSTING THIS! I didn't know...I mean I'm just giving out my thoughts. But this is a really good game!

JohnB
01-23-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Xbox Masta
:) Hi everyone! I just wanted to say that when ever this comes to Xbox It's gonna be tight! Hopefully there's more levels or something or betta graphics, but that all don't matter to me I just want that game in my hands, and away I go! :D I can't wait I'm Too Excited!!!!!!
If ANYONE FIGURES OUT ANY NEW INFO ON GTA3 LIKE NEWS, RELEASE DATE, HOW ITS GOIN KINDA OF STUFF THAN SEND ME A MESSAGE (Xbox Masta) YES I MEAN PRIVATE MESSAGE OR WHATEVER!!!!! OR POST IN HERE!!!:D

Another thing, What's Rockstar's Email-Address????;)

:) LATA

--XBOX MASTA

http://home.satx.rr.com/gazeme/lastweek.jpg

Azazel
01-23-2002, 10:34 PM
I played GTA3 on PS2 ( before xbox came out and I learned what a real system can do) and I just didnt think it was all that fun of a game? I dont understand what all the fuss is about?? Perhaps I didnt play it long enough?

Raida7
01-24-2002, 04:01 PM
I heard on www.blockbuster.com under Xbox games It has said to be a future release but they are having trouble with the game because it has already got ban from Austrailia and is soon for the U.S. MAYBE because it was immoral, crime, sin, sex,language!!!