PDA

View Full Version : Ok, so I'm getting 3 Games.

SoundX
07-07-2004, 01:54 PM
Hey guys,

I recently helped my parents re-do our whole house, I painted nearly all the rooms in the house as well as giving up a fair ammount of weekends to do various things.

Any way, as a reward they said I can have three Games. Nice surprise eh? :D

So what do you guys think I should get?

Right now I'm pritty intrested in Spider Man 2, and I could put a pre-order in for the Halo 2 Collectors Edition, but I'm not sure, as that is so far away.

Anywayz, suggestions?

Gronok
07-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Spider Man 2 sux0rs. I recoomend Sudeki (this months release), Dead Red Revolover or wait for D00M 3 until August 3rd for PC.

Variation-XBA
07-07-2004, 02:08 PM
Spiderman2, halo2 pre-order, fable preorder :)

Darkside
07-07-2004, 03:06 PM
Sudeki
Halo 2 Pre-order
Fable Pre-order

LTM360
07-07-2004, 03:53 PM
Yup, I'd agree with the Halo 2 & Fable pre-orders.
And I'd say get uh... I dunno, um.... Metal Arms? I personally don't think Sudeki will be all the great, but if it interests you by all means, get that.

lax_defense
07-07-2004, 04:28 PM
Halo 2, Fable and anything else but Spiderman is pretty short. Maybe preorder the new RS3 or something. I dont know

BananaMan
07-07-2004, 04:29 PM
Rainbow six 3 black arrow, halo 2 pre-order and battle field modern combat pre order

l Maximus l
07-08-2004, 02:10 AM
Halo 2 pre-order...

In the meantime, pick up Rallisport Challenge 2...the game pwnz!

Nato King
07-08-2004, 08:35 AM
Sudeki
Halo 2 Pre-order
Fable Pre-order

Can't go wrong there. I totally agree with Darkside. :hump:

Sheeyt
07-08-2004, 08:40 AM
Depends on if you want the games right now or willing to wait. If you want games now, Psi-Ops, Rid****, Spiderman 2.

If you want to wait then the possibility of games is endless. Preorders = Halo 2, Doom 3, Fable, Battlefield Modern Combat, Star Wars Battlefront, Need For Speed Underground 2, Madden 2005, ESPN 2005. Just to name a few.

SoundX
07-08-2004, 09:35 AM
Hmm, welll I think I'll deffinently go for the Halo 2 and Fable Pre-Order, dunno about Sudeki. What type of game is that? LoL

Nato King
07-08-2004, 09:38 AM
Hmm, welll I think I'll deffinently go for the Halo 2 and Fable Pre-Order, dunno about Sudeki. What type of game is that? LoL

Four heroes—a sultry wizardress, a soaring gunslinger, a powerful swordsman, and a dark huntress—are about to be hurtled over the edge in a flight into darkness.

Sudeki™ pushes the limits of what a roleplaying game (RPG) can be by providing bigger worlds, more powerful heroes, and sexier heroines, all set in the context of fantastical real-time action.

In a world ripped apart by deceit, Sudeki players become heroes on a twisting path of betrayal, real-time combat, and unbelievable magic.

SoundX
07-08-2004, 09:43 AM
Sold!

Nice convincing there Serg :)

AlBoogy
07-08-2004, 10:17 AM
Do you have Rid****? If not, I highly reccomend you jump on that. Oh, wait you live in the UK. Has it been released there yet?

SoundX
07-08-2004, 12:35 PM
I don't think it's out, but I'm not sure.

But knowing PAL, I would guess it's not. :bang:

Sigma
07-08-2004, 03:55 PM
Sudeki owns I've played through the demo a few times and love it. I have it on pre-order and can't wait till it comes out in a few weeks. If I were you I would put a pre-order on Fable and HALO 2 Ltd. Edition (at Gamestop so you can get the free Fable DVD with pre-order that includes a demo of Sudeki. If you like Sudeki come back and pre-order it and get the free soundtrack with it.

If you want games now get Psi-Ops, Rid****, and Full Spectrum Warrior.

Gronok
07-08-2004, 06:51 PM
[QUOTE=SoundX]Hey guys,

I recently helped my parents re-do our whole house, I painted nearly all the rooms in the house as well as giving up a fair ammount of weekends to do various things.

Any way, as a reward they said I can have three Games. Nice surprise eh? :D
[/QUOTE=SoundX]

Not a quite surprise for me dude. LOL. I get 70 DOLLARS EVERY MONTH FOR FREE. Currently I have 370 DOllars nowm so I can buy anything all I want :)

Tony_Macaroni
07-09-2004, 12:16 AM
i hate u

bostwick202
07-09-2004, 08:54 AM
Seeing as your parents failed to put a price limit to how expensive your game could be, i suggest you Pick up Halo 2 LE and Steel Batallion. Never played SB but if you can find it its like $200. Then sell it on ebay and buy all of the games mentioned here!

StevXtreme
07-09-2004, 09:01 AM
Nice idea, but I'd go with Fable, Conker: Live and Reloaded and Halo2! Trust me! You won't be dissapointed! Conker will be a SUPERFUN game!

SoundX
07-09-2004, 09:30 AM
Seeing as your parents failed to put a price limit to how expensive your game could be, i suggest you Pick up Halo 2 LE and Steel Batallion. Never played SB but if you can find it its like $200. Then sell it on ebay and buy all of the games mentioned here!

haha, that's a good idea :-)

Anyway, to be honest I'd rather only get one type of a certain game. Basicaly because I'll put all my time into one of them and thus being no point getting the other at more or less the same time. So what looks more promising, Fable or Sudiki?

StevXtreme
07-09-2004, 09:33 AM
Fable! I'm absolutely sure! Yeah! It's Fable! You HAVE to buy it! YOU HAVE TO! YOU MUST! BUY IT! PRE-ORDER IT! FABLE! :p :yikes: :bang:

dbaShank
07-09-2004, 02:38 PM
I would suggest, if you don't already have them and have Live!, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Crimson Skies, and Top Spin. Since those are probably cheap now, maybe your parents will be able to get you more! Hehe. If you don't have Live! then I would say to still get those, or get Ninja Gaiden, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Prince of Persia, or Rainbow Six III. If you're looking for pre-orders, then I'd go with Halo 2, Fable, and--if you can--B.C.

By the way, Crimson Skies really surprised me. It has some of the best multiplayer I've ever played.

Tony_Macaroni
07-09-2004, 09:19 PM
I CANT BELIEVE U JUST ASKED THAT! ! !!!! FABLE OR SUDIKI.....hmmm hard choice isnt it !!! ONLY IF UR A FCKING RETARD !!!!! FABLE IS THE ONLY CHOICE !!!!!!GET FABLE NOW OR LATER BUT JUST GET IT !!!!!!DONT EVEN THINK!!!!!!

SoundX
07-10-2004, 06:13 AM
:yikes:

Anywayz, in the end I pre-ordered Fable, Sudeki and of course Halo 2 Limited Edition.
Thanks for all your help guys.

Oh yeah, and for those of you in the UK who can't find a place to pre-order the Halo 2 Limited Edition, I went to: www.gameseek.co.uk
Gameplay, Amazon and Gamestation aren't taking pre-orders of that yet for some reason. :huh:

StevXtreme
07-11-2004, 06:55 AM
You did well, SoundX! Congrats for your three new games!