PDA

View Full Version : Driv3r Film Director

Bakeman
07-07-2004, 02:10 PM
Well I was wondering what you all thought about this feature (Film Director).

I was checking it out last night. And at first I thought it was going to be so cool. First thing I did was download the Top Director replay and watched it.

I started to just driving around. After a minute or so cops started to chase me. And after the chase I wanted to make a replay. Well here is when I started to think it wasn't so great. BUT maybe it's just because I'm missing something. And that is why I am here to ask a question to the people that have used this feature.

Is there anyway to cut out some of the video. I wanted to not have the first 3 minutes of my replay. I just wanted to have the last minute of it. But I couldn't figure out how to do that. Is there a way to get rid of the trash video that isn't worth watching?

Also thought it extremely SUCKED that I couldn't rewind the video. Using the same clip I'm talking about above, I went alittle to far from the point I wanted to put a new camera. And instead of just rewinding a little bit, I had to start the video back over, and had to fast forward through 2 or 3 minutes of video to get back to the parts I wanted to edit.

So if someone could help with my question that would be great. Other then that I wanted to rant alittle bit about how I thought this feature is a great idea that is poorly excuted.

CMX Jedi
07-07-2004, 02:15 PM
its not possible you have to start from the begining, which realy sucks cuz i wanted to do the same thing.

Bakeman
07-07-2004, 02:22 PM
its not possible you have to start from the begining, which realy sucks cuz i wanted to do the same thing.

That blows... well atleast I know I'm not alone. Thanks for the reply.

Variation-XBA
07-07-2004, 02:27 PM
It's awesome for directing when your playing Survival though :)

Bakeman
07-07-2004, 02:29 PM
It's awesome for directing when your playing Survival though :)

I'll check it out.. I haven't played that mode yet.

The replay I downloaded and watch looked like it was action all the way through. I'm assuming it was in the survival mode?

Bakeman
07-07-2004, 02:58 PM
I did the survival mode. It is definitly the best mode for replays. BUT I need a different car! lol

Anyways I uploaded a replay if you guys want to check it out. If you do let me know what you think.

JuniorBrady
07-08-2004, 08:27 AM
I love the director stuff. I think that's my fav part of the game. At least, I know that it was a main reason that I bought the game in the first place.