PDA

View Full Version : How Much Would An Xbox Sell For

xXx-Tricky-xXx
07-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Hey,
I have an xbox about a year old maybe not quite and i want to sell it but dont know how much it would probably get.

Xbox-With box manual and warrant everything box
3 s controllers
dvd kit
halo
mech assault
mc2
crimson skies
splinter cell 1st one
thug
lotr 1st one
gta dp

AlBoogy
07-08-2004, 02:54 PM
Best thing to do is look on ebay and see how much the auctions that are ending the soonest get.

xXx-Tricky-xXx
07-08-2004, 03:17 PM
most are like xbox with 2 controllers and 4 games for 160 so i wonder what i can get.
How does the warranty work. I got my xbox when mechassault and splinter cell came with it so i think it was like 8 months ago not sure and i dont know if its too late to cash in the warranty because it says sign up for 2 year warranty so if someone bought it mine could they still use the warranty?

Oh and where is the way to get the java to use the normal chatroom its somewhere on microsoft website but never linked me to it just the main site.

AlBoogy
07-08-2004, 04:56 PM
If you bought a 2 yr. replacement plan the person who buys it off you should be able to use it as long as they take it to the store you bought it from. Well not necessarily the store, but the same company. I sold my ps2 with a 2yr. replacement plan from Best Buy on EBay and it sold very well. If all that stuff was mine, I would sell it all seperately except for the controllers, dvd kit, halo and GTA:DP. Whatever you do, do not take it to a store. They are going to rip you off.

Tony_Macaroni
07-09-2004, 12:24 AM
wait wait wait wait WAAAAIIT.....your coming on a site called xbox ADDICT where people who are ADDICTED to xbox all hang out....and your asking us about pricing on selling an xbox which we are all ADDICTED to.....please just....just die.

l Maximus l
07-09-2004, 12:49 AM
Yeah, that's what I was thinking...why do you feel the need to sell your XBox? Especially with Halo 2 around the corner?! :watchout:

xXx-Tricky-xXx
07-09-2004, 01:12 AM
ok dont tell me to die.......
i didnt say i was selling it i want to see what i could get for it all and if its enough i might sell it. Ok, I got an xbox for the purpose of playing online because sp is boring and when i bought it broadband wasnt available and thought maybe i could get xbl when it is and about a year pass and no broadband so no point of keeping my xbox.

l Maximus l
07-09-2004, 01:35 AM
Single player boring? Have you played Ninja Gaiden yet?!

xXx-Tricky-xXx
07-09-2004, 01:41 AM
no but i hate fighting games its punch punch over and over and it gets boring
hey by the way is there any new channel for the irc java chat or does everyone use the dl one or does no one use chat anymore because when im on no one is there what is the channel name.

AlBoogy
07-09-2004, 09:01 AM
Punch punch over and over? Im sorry I took you seriously.

Brutus
07-09-2004, 10:12 AM
I'll give you fifty bucks! & I'll cover shipping!
The bidding has begun!

xXx-Tricky-xXx
07-09-2004, 01:18 PM
delete this it has no point anymore or lock or whatever