PDA

View Full Version : RTCW question

Bundy
01-22-2002, 06:09 AM
Is RTCW just going to be a port of the sinple player with multiplayer on a few boxes, or are they going to add online support so that when xbox online comes out they will be set to go.

This game looks pretty pimp and I am excited it is coming to xbox since my computer can't handle the pc version, but I think the real value in this game is the online play. I just hope it is an option. As a minimum if they support multilink that would be ok because then we could use gamespy.

XBA Staff
01-22-2002, 06:28 AM
Well since I own RTCW on my PC and play it very often I'll answer your question.

Well I'm thinking that they will bring RTCW on the Xbox with the same options as the PC. Also they may add another multiplayer mode on the game so that you don't have to go online to play multiplayer...you'll just need 4 controllers and 3 other friends.

And yes...RTCW is a great game but it's power and success is from it's multiplayer mode not it's single player mode.

But the thing I like about RTCW online is when I'm a medic and people like Lts, Soliders, and Engeneers, come to me for health packs. Also I can revive fallin men.

And it's also like the real thing because Allies have an American talk and Axis talk like Germans.

But this game will rock on Xbox...too bad PS2 and GC ain't getting it. Oh yeah...PS2 is getting it...but Xbox version will be better.