PDA

View Full Version : XBOX Construction gets an A+

Chr0nik
01-22-2002, 11:33 AM
I was going over to my buddies house and packed up my xbox in my backpack and threw it over my shoulder, I proceeded down the stairs when I hit some ice and took the biggest wipeout ever. Ilanded flat on my back, but the XBOX absorbed the blunt impact of my 180 pound frame.

The **** thing survived, this thing is solid as a rock.

Just goes to prove that all this crap about XBOX's crapping out is a load of bull.

l Maximus l
01-22-2002, 11:41 AM
lol....there's only two things that I would do the same thing with...XBox and beer :D

JohnB
01-22-2002, 11:43 AM
That's good to hear. I have heard many people considering that the Xbox is a very sensitive console due to the harddrive. But I have heard stories like this. I read a story on some other forum about this guy's girlfriend who hated his Xbox so much that she threw it off a second floor apartment complex. Remarkably, the Xbox only suffered several scratches and still worked just fine.

l Maximus l
01-22-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by JohnB
That's good to hear. I have heard many people considering that the Xbox is a very sensitive console due to the harddrive. But I have heard stories like this. I read a story on some other forum about this guy's girlfriend who hated his Xbox so much that she threw it off a second floor apartment complex. Remarkably, the Xbox only suffered several scratches and still worked just fine.

:eek: Whoa, dude... I would fire that chick! ("Fire" meaning "Dump", just in case anyone was confused :D)

Chr0nik
01-22-2002, 11:58 AM
I'd throw the stupid ***** out the window to show her what it feels like..

Stick up for your Box.