PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor AA

DT21
01-22-2002, 12:36 PM
The PC version of MoH:AA just came out today, do you think I should get it or wait for the X-Box version? When does the xbox version come out anyways?

l Maximus l
01-22-2002, 12:41 PM
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault won't be coming to the XBox for a while, apparently. I called EA a month ago and they said that they have plans on porting it to the XBox and Playstation but didn't know when it was going to happen. So, we'll see...if you must play it now, get it for the PC...But, I'm going to wait for it on the XBox...This is a highly anticipated game for me also! I mean, I called EA just to find out about it! lol..and they are not local!! :D

DT21
01-22-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault won't be coming to the XBox for a while, apparently. I called EA a month ago and they said that they have plans on porting it to the XBox and Playstation but didn't know when it was going to happen. So, we'll see...if you must play it now, get it for the PC...But, I'm going to wait for it on the XBox...This is a highly anticipated game for me also! I mean, I called EA just to find out about it! lol..and they are not local!! :D
Thanks man, I don't think I can wait that long for it:). Plus the PC version has the online multiplayer action:cool:.