PDA

View Full Version : Survey: So far, what is your favorite controller for Xbox?

rawiswar
07-26-2001, 04:23 PM
If you go on Xbox.com, they have updated their hardware section and they show 5 different controllers. So far, which controller looks the best?

Microsoft Xbox Controller, Madcatz Advanced Controller, Radica Vortex Controller, Interact Power Pad Controller, or Thrustmaster Firestorm Upad Controller?

I vote for Microsoft Xbox Controller. :D

CodeScribe
07-26-2001, 07:48 PM
I tend to be skeptical of third party hardware. Sometimes it can be good, and sometimes it can be bad. I think I'll stick with the MS controllers unless some one come out with a really choice controller that's super comfy.

wyst
07-27-2001, 12:33 AM
<font color='F0064E'><font color="white"><SPAN style="position:relative;
width:5; height:20; filter:glow(Color=red,strength=#5)">The MS XBOX one </span></font> </font>

Azimiza-XBA
07-27-2001, 12:37 AM
Personally, those third-party controllers look ugly. It's surprising that the standard controller for Xbox looks far better than what the third-party peripheral developers are putting out, to me anyways.

Door69
07-27-2001, 01:05 AM
ms controller
i think all 3rd party hardware sux from exp

Fatal-Error
07-29-2001, 09:03 PM
Also the problem with 3rd party controllers is that you MAY blow the port. I know that is what happens when you plug some 3rd party material into the ps and or ps2. I know I work at a video game store and see a lot of repairs come in due to the reason they either plugged in a 3rd party controller or a mem card.

I only buy first party sheet , it's safer and better.

superbango12
08-07-2001, 01:21 PM
Mine will have to be the votex and the power pad colors