PDA

View Full Version : which games are cd which are dvd?

Stiggz
07-15-2004, 11:56 AM
hey i have searched around so sorri if its already been asked but....
i read sumwer that some games are done on cds and therfor can be backed up using a cd burner and sum are dvd. is this true firstly? and secondly is there a list of these, or a way of telling?
also is the xenium ice chip out? im in australia and it hasnt got here yet, am waiting patiently...looks good!

LTM360
07-15-2004, 12:02 PM
In b4 teh LoX0rZ.

Sorry bud, talk of backing up of Xbox games, modding of your Xbox, and such are prohibited. :) (i.e. your thread will be closed)

As for CD-DVD deal. All Xbox games are made with a DVD disk. PS2 is the only system that has CD disks (blue sides bottoms). As far as I know all disks on Xbox are DVDs.

SoundX
07-15-2004, 12:04 PM
also is the xenium ice chip out? im in australia and it hasnt got here yet, am waiting patiently...looks good!

XBA don't like Modding Discussion at all. Go to Xbox-Scene if you want to talk about that.

As for your other question, I have no idea. Sorry :)

LiquidX
07-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Yep this will be locked and all Xbox games use DVD discs.

Stiggz
07-15-2004, 12:09 PM
ok cool, cheers, got mah answers!

SoundX
07-15-2004, 02:02 PM
I guess it's kind of stupid when you think about, with games like Cel Damage taking up a measly ammount of space, easily put on CD. I guess in the end it comes down to the different drives, some can't read CD's so well.

Spaztic
07-15-2004, 02:13 PM
Actually quite a few games could be held on a cd when the xbox first came out. Alot of times the music was downsampled or movies ripped out but it fit....kinda robbing yourself of the whole 'xbox experience' if you ask me! Anyways like others said this is not the proper place.