PDA

View Full Version : Gta3 Is Bad!

Sexyhotry1
01-22-2002, 07:35 PM
I have been really ****ed as of late with people blaming games for other peoples deaths or injuries. It's not the game that makes you do something, it is the person who decides to do something stupid, like stealing a car. I was reading a magazine a couple ofdays ago and it basically said that the cause for kids/teenagers getting in trouble with the law are influenced from games. The magazine single handedly pointed out how GTA3 was the most influencing game for tennagers and kids, and should not be sold anymore. That's what really ****es me off, because it's just a game and it's not real, so people(grownups/parents) shouldn't take it the wrong way. What also ****es me off is GTA3 is probably one of the best games ever made,thing that ****es me off the most is how the designer of the game probably wont have it out on xbox, and if they did all the fun would be taken out of the game for example, the cursing,the running over whores and people, and the people getting beat up. I really really want this game to come out for xbox, and if it comes out and is just like the ps2 version, I'll be the first one in the line.
peace
ry

316balla
01-22-2002, 08:56 PM
wtf they are thinking about not puting gta3 on xbox! ******* **** that was gonna be the best game to come out on xbox in my opinion!

Sexyhotry1
01-23-2002, 07:58 PM
i know what u mean man, it ****es me off really bad. thanks peace

Frost
01-24-2002, 01:45 AM
Games have been blamed for causing all kinds of **** since they first became popular. The gaming industry as a whole was sued for a couple billion dollors because of columbine. I'm pretty sure that the gaming industry won though. It's all those over protective parents that fell that they have to keep their kids from anything even close to being something "bad". Until these parents decide to get their a$$ in gear it will continue to be that way and there isn't a **** thing any of us can do about it. Also with the Sept. 11 events and all, the population has really moved towards a goody-goody-place-with-pink-bunny-rabbits-and-mushy-love attitude that has and will probably continue to affect the games we play. MoH:AA is one of these games that was effected. They took out the blood for those of you who don't know. Sure hope GTA3 makes it to the xbox though.

monkeyman
01-24-2002, 04:52 PM
yeah i know pretty soon their gonna make super monkey ball rated t or else they will ban it because ti has monkey and ball in the same title

and also their blaming this on games to

X-Factor
01-24-2002, 05:48 PM
The family's of the victims of the Collumbine shooting, sued the gaming idustry for 5 billion dollars last year. Stating that the boys involved with the shooting, were under the influence of videogames. Saying that the boys had played Doom that day. That is a bunch of **** if you ask me.

Havey
01-25-2002, 10:59 AM
Is this strictly a one player game or are there multiplayer options in GTA3?

Sexyhotry1
01-25-2002, 02:37 PM
its a strictly one payer game, but it would be even better if they made a multiplayer for gta3.

316balla
01-26-2002, 06:49 PM
If gta3 was multiplayer the game would probly be worst because multiplayer games usually aren't as fun and they have sorry graphics. I think gta3 would best as single player in my opinon

Snoopy7548
01-27-2002, 11:54 AM
it would be awesome multiplayer, 2 people destroying the city, that would be so awesome, they could like team up and beat people down

Afro_Boy
02-06-2002, 09:23 PM
Im doing a persuassive speech on that exact topic Could you guys Email me all of teh stuff you heard about GTA3 and the whole sueing thing and doom columbine all that if you could thanks alot

Afro_Thunder86@hotmail.com

Thanks again

The Terminator
02-06-2002, 10:49 PM
I made a speech on video game violence freshman year... I doubt the BS will ever die down, as long as there are teen killers.

Snoopy7548
02-07-2002, 04:17 PM
i talked about violence in videogames compared to movies, and why videogames shouldnt be blamed, its in a thread called this makes me so mad. i think its in the off topic board somewhere, u could use what i said

Angell
02-10-2002, 03:20 PM
I think that our goverment thinks that in the wake of all that has happened somehow, someway, the game makers managed to stash a bag of weed into the console. When ever you start to shoot people it lets the fumes into the air. (or at least this is how they are acting) :)

World
02-14-2002, 07:55 PM
Lots of people blame the gaming industry for teen killing and kids dealing drugs. They should look at the ESRB rating, ask questions on the game, and also look at other dangers. Movies, they make people have an even bigger influence because there are real people in the movies and the movie market makes great profit. TV/Cable/Satellite, that is too big. TV is the most common thing out there. Parents need to look over what their children are watching so they don't think of doing something.
Enviorments, the kids may be around kids who do that wrong stuff and may start to like it.
Speak, they might be hearing bad stuff.
That is just some of the stuff that make kids get involved in stuff but Video Games is the first thing to look at.:(

Frost
02-15-2002, 05:45 PM
IMO, the government really doesn't give a **** about gaming. The only reason that senators speak out against gaming is because they fell they can gain a large amount of support from all those overprotective moms. The whole comlumbine thing with doom was so full of BS it wasn't even funny. The parents even said that they had no idea that their kids were making bombs in their rooms. Somehow that sounds like **** parenting to me, not influence from video games. Like a year ago, there was a big issue on a law that was gonna make it so that if a magazine or web site had more than 25%(or something like that) of their viewers under the age of 18, they couldn't advertise for Mature rated games. So many parents feel like they are unable to control their kids so they turn to something else to blame instead of trying to help themselves and their kids. I have been a gamer since I can remember, seen hours upon hours of violence on T.V., taking more than my fair share of ****, and I do great with school and friends. No one with any influence wants to come out and say that it's the parents fault because they fear that they'll lose the support they need. As many of you probably heard, within a week after 9/11, Microsoft Flight Simulater was attacked for helping the terrorists to learn how to fly planes. People just want something to blame so they don't have to tell themsleves "I **** up".

Afro_Boy: If you find that you need some more info on Columbinbe or other gaming issues, feel free to contact me. I live real close to Columbine and would be more than happy to give all the info that I can remember. Email me at bigcheesebubb33@hotmail.com. Also do some searches on MSNBC.com. They usually have plenty of issues on these kinds of things.

Snoopy7548
02-15-2002, 06:15 PM
yea, im so mad about this stuff! today, in toy works, when i went to buy raw (it only has a teen rating), the lady asked me if i was 13 years or older! i mean come on, my mom was right next to me! the woman said that now they have to ask people how old they are, and if they arent old enough, then they cant sell them the game! its such a load of crap! and she also said that if someone wants to buy an m rated game, and theyre under 17, then they cant sell them it. they can probly buy it if a parent is with them, but whats the point of all this? if a kid buys it, and hes underage and his parents dont want him to have it, they can always bring the **** game back. geez, let the god **** parents raise their kids, not the government and ****

milleken69
02-17-2002, 09:16 PM
If it doesn't come out for XBOX that would suck pretty bad!! That game looks pretty awesome! I just hope it makes it.

The Terminator
02-18-2002, 09:54 AM
The second gaming becomes centered in America, ie, American game companies dominating the market, American companies producing hardware, tvs, etc., is when the Senators will back off the industry. Right now, all the gaming industry really did was strengthen foreign markets for the most part. Games are a perfect target, b/c sales decreases would not impact American interest all that much.

That's why movies are NOT targetted: they are centered here, in America, and they do not want to shoot ourselves in the foot. I really hate the way these senators think, and the fact is, they really have no real right to try and display their opinions as accepted facts. Quite frankly, I feel that what needs to be addressed is the modern-day belief, that the human psyche is incredibly weak, and can be warped and destroyed by a simple game. That is an attitude that must change.

Snoopy7548
02-18-2002, 05:19 PM
yea, if i had the money, id just buy out the government and let kids buy any game they wanted, this is america, the land of the free, yet we are hardly free, we cant buy what we want to, we cant watch what we want to, its so annoying, the bill of rights guaranteed freedom and all that stuff, but we cant use it because the government is limiting everything we do. and another thing, with the game ratings and stuff, they should change the mature age thing. 17 is stupid. like i cant play an m rated game if im 16? when im 16, i can drive a car, but i cant play a videogame? thats so retarted.

The Terminator
02-18-2002, 11:52 PM
That land of the free, and all that stuff does not apply until you are no longer a minor (18) so they really are not being hypocrits there. What is hypocritical is the 21 y/o drinking age, but that's a whole different story...

Frost
02-19-2002, 07:53 PM
If a parent does think that they want to keep their kids away from games such as GTA3 because of their beliefs, I'm usually ok with this. It's when parents decide to blame the video games for their mistakes and the government gets involved. It's one thing to put ratings on games informing the parents but It's another to make it illegal for kids under 17, or whatever the age is, to buy M rated games. Yet a 16 year old can go kill someone with their car.

JayBecker86
02-21-2002, 07:53 PM
its true that some kids can't handle this type of game. but at the same time, there are alot of people over 18 who can't either. Maturity doesn't always come with age.

Plewis
02-22-2002, 04:07 PM
Videogames is the scapegoat whenever someone goes out and kills people. Videogames dont buy the kids a gun or teach them how to make a bomb. I am doing a project for a class about videogame censorship, and stores can sell people of any age videogames, the only reason they wont sell you a game is because of company policy but most clerks couldnt give a POOP about what you get anyways. I have never had trouble judging reality from virtual reality... I would never shoot someone. I don't think it is something about age if you are deranged you will not just snap at games but movies, hate, music, internet. Games are just the SCAPEGOAT FOR BAD PARENTS

darkgrin
02-22-2002, 10:05 PM
What I find really sad is that GTA3 is coming for Gamecube but not Xbox. Gamecube is a younger market and for Rockstar to try to make more money off of them rather than the older market of Xbox is ridiculous.
Also, at young ages (0-8), kids are often influenced by graphic video games. My cousin attacked somebody in the same manner as somebody on Mortal Kombat, hurting them severly, and he thought it was ok. He had no idea what he had done until he was about 11. While this is an extreme case, it has a point. I do feel, though, that 17 is too high an age for mature games to be limited to.

Xbox Masta
02-23-2002, 11:29 AM
:eek: that makes me really made that someone would blame the games for the violence. (I have heard this before but still). I dont know why they would blame! I mean look at the gangster movies and everything else is out, I think that's prob most of the problem! I mean if they have a problem with games why dont they make a new rating or set a rating for adults only if there worried about it? I mean this does sound like a pretty good idea, but kids could still get the games but WHO CARES! I dont! Plus for Columbine that was a year or so ago and they where blamming games like 007, and anyother gun games, I believe. I mean the games aren't into reality to make someone shoot a gun, its mosly movies I think because everythings real but they act it! and very graphic. Another problem for school shootings is if the kid has problems, or something bad happend, something like that would make the kid do dangerous things! I mean I play shooting games and I never think about anything like that, so It must be something different??? WELL THIS IS MY POINT OF VIEW AND HOPEFULLY SOME OF YOU THINK THE SAME WAY!!!!:D
Oh someone in here was talking about multiplayer games make the game look dumb with graphics, well look at Halo thats multiplayer and that games tight!

CYA!:)

Xbox Masta
02-23-2002, 11:35 AM
IT better make it to the Xbox or IM GONNA BE REALLY MAD!!!! OH somebody was saying something about the government, I feel the same as all of you feel! I mean whats the difference if your parents there or not? I mean if your parents there you prob already talked to her about it already or talked about getting it so she dont care so you could go get it yourself or with a parent, whats the difference? I mean your parent is standing right there you buy it and she doesn't watch it anyway, so why bring a parent? And yeah if your moms strict you could play it and if your parents dont like it you could alwayz take it back! IM MAD!!!!

Snoopy7548
02-23-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by darkgrin
What I find really sad is that GTA3 is coming for Gamecube but not Xbox.

gta3 is comin to the gamecube? where did u see that? i though it was only comin to the xbox.

Frost
02-23-2002, 05:52 PM
I havn't heard anything about GTA3 for the gamecube. Think I read a press release awhile back about how they were focusing on the PC version, then they'd worry about the xbox version. Or something like that. If it doesn't come out on the xbox we can always buy it for the PC.

gula
02-24-2002, 06:15 PM
GTA3 for the GameCube was denied by Take-Two and Rockstar.

They said they are currently making GTA3 for the PC and XBox.

And there is a rumor of Online Play for both versions.

HaloUK
02-26-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by X-Factor
The family's of the victims of the Collumbine shooting, sued the gaming idustry for 5 billion dollars last year. Stating that the boys involved with the shooting, were under the influence of videogames. Saying that the boys had played Doom that day. That is a bunch of sh*t if you ask me.

It doesn't take a smart-ass to work out that that has more to do with America's gun laws than video games. They should have sued the government...

Stardog
02-28-2002, 10:48 PM
All --

It's really quite simple: As long as there is something to distract the American/International public from the real cause of violence in America/Elsewhere, the Goverment (Gubment) is going to exploit it. After all, they are behind all the social problems in America right now, IMO.

Check out these sites:

http://www.copvcia.com/free/ww3/02_11_02_lucy.html
Informative "Time Line" of events leading up to, during, and after the 9/11 attack.

http://www.skolnicksreport.com/
A court reformer for 40 years, he's uncovered many a Gubment plot.

http://www.guerrillanews.com/crack/
Crack The CIA: A pretty interesting video re: the CIA and their involvement with Crack in the CIA (as if you didn't already know this.....)

http://www.guerrillanews.com/cocakarma/
A long, but very well-written and informative article on one man's lawsuit again Coca-Cola. Never heard of it? Of course not. The CIA uses Coca-Cola bottlers around the world as a front for their operatives.

Now, I'm not saying that all this is true (as I can't corroborate the sources) but it's the kind of thing that makes you go "Hmmmm.....".

*getting off my soapbox now*

Frost
02-28-2002, 11:22 PM
I'm pretty sure that the government can't be sued. Not totally sure but I heard that somewhere. Even if you could, they'd probably either blackmail or bribe the jury to side with them so it'd be pointless anyway.

Stardog
02-28-2002, 11:37 PM
Just look at the Enron scandal. They want to subpoena the Pres and Vide Pres of the US, and they flat out said "No. You can't."

kornavs19
03-03-2002, 06:08 PM
I think the whole world hates kids or something cause once there is something we like (videogames) they take it away wich is ****ing bull****. the stupid people going out and doing that stuff should be put in a looney bin but no. instead we should all get in trouble for the act of others and i swear 2 god GTA III betteer come out for X-Box or else.....

SIVEL
03-04-2002, 12:56 PM
As in good. Why do old people blame these games for bad behavior. Are they not rated so that young kids can't get thier hands on them? Remember it takes a GROWN - UP to even buy this game let alone let there children play it. If these children become violent I believe it is the cause of either bad parenting or lack of communication with the supervision of the adult. I will be first to admit the games such as GTA3 and Max Payne are viloent games, but I would never let the lifestyle in a game be the motive of a lifestyle of crime in the real world. Yeah Joe Shmo killed his classmates because of video game violence, ???? Because his parents never told him right from wrong and never spent time with him and never listened to his problems. What did they do? They went out and bought him these video games so he wouldnt bother them while they sat around and did nothing to be with the kid in the first place. Then the media put's these 45 year old psychologists on tv and they have to blame somebody, but oohhhhh nooo don't blame his parents. Blame the video game. Gimme a break!

SIVEL

Afro_Boy
03-06-2002, 10:29 PM
i heard that is was comin to xbox march 31st... on some internet site, i dont no if it is true but i sure hope so. and i heard that gta3 might come to gamecube but right now there workin on the xbox and pc versions. thx alot for the info guys it helped.:cool:

mahalan
03-07-2002, 05:38 PM
For those of you too young to remember, you can thank Tipper Gore (wife of Presidential candidate Al Gore) for a lot of this censorship crap. She's also the one responsible for warning labels on music. It's more of the old "It takes a village" crap. People wanting everyone else in the village to be responsible for raising their kids. A nice side-effect of this is the ability to sue other village members when your kid turns out to be a murderer.

I don't know about you but I don't want to raise anyone else's kids. I also want to be able to play, watch, or listen to anything I want. If others have a problem with specific content being available for their children maybe they should take some responsibility and act as a gatekeeper. Become an adult and start parenting for a change!

Snoopy7548
03-07-2002, 06:31 PM
yea, i agree, the government shouldnt try to raise the kids, the parents should, and if the parents dont really care what their kids do, then good for them, but the government shouldnt always be butting in and telling them what they can and cant do

Dasutin
03-10-2002, 01:44 PM
GTA3 will not be on Xbox and definantly not on Gamecube
get it on PC in April

Snoopy7548
03-10-2002, 03:00 PM
where does it say it wont be on the xbox? it has been confirmed, check out gamespot if u dont believe me.

EverettScott
03-11-2002, 08:46 PM
Exactly!!!!! Movies!!!! you're right on the money my friend. I know the reason why they don't shoot down corrupted movies. It's because America's movie industry generates 3 billion dollars of U.S. revenue per year. That's the ****in reason right there. Sure i like movies but i hate critics and moms who blame their parenting mistakes on the "sinful boxes of hell".(video game consoles). And for all you dumb parents and critics out there, please try to remember this: It's a ****in GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later :cool: :cool: :cool:

Plewis
03-11-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
yea, i agree, the government shouldnt try to raise the kids, the parents should, and if the parents dont really care what their kids do, then good for them, but the government shouldnt always be butting in and telling them what they can and cant do

if parents were allowed to raise their children the way they wanted without the government stepping in the world would reak of evil... did you hear about all those parents over the country who would beat their children, and videotape it and share it with other parents that would do the same thing... what do you think would happen to the kids when they grow up? There would be coumbine's left and right... although I agree with you that the parents should be responsibleto an extant. but i don't think the government is doing enough to keep kids from going columbine

Snoopy7548
03-14-2002, 02:11 PM
true, i think the game was too hyped up. when i first played it, it wasnt as good as i thought it would be, but still really fun.

MOlsen
03-24-2002, 02:10 PM
I don't have a serious problem with GTA3, but I do think that it was badly rated ... this game should be AO, not M. But, I do think certain groups/politicians will use it as an excuse for government regulation of the ratings etc. Oh well.

Piccolo_DBz
03-24-2002, 02:30 PM
Being AO or M it doesn't really matter to me. I want this game so bad for my xbox it hurts. I played the PS2 version and fell in love with it because of it I almost sold the xbox for the PS2 and this game. But I know if I hold out for alittle longer it will be in my grasp for the xbox. :)

Sonic
03-27-2002, 12:02 AM
i hear ya DBZ... i was debating about PS2 with GTA2 and MGS2 or xbox(better) and halo..i got xbox because i saw the games planed to come out..by the end of this year..people will say "whats a PS2?"

GRAVEDIGGER
04-02-2002, 12:04 AM
Oh yea..."All good things comes to those who wait"
..therefore we will get GTA3 and probably some xbox exclusive levels!(that would definately be tyte)

BTW, Welcome to XBA forums Sonic:cool:

Untill next time...:mad:

TOMKAT69
04-08-2002, 11:07 AM
When video games and tv are involved in any kind of controversy like columbine, everyone focuses on that part of it. I think we as a society should focus on the root of the problem, parenting (or the lack thereof.) I am a 24 year old parent with two children, I play HALO and other video games. My kids are exposed to this and tv all the time. My wife and I talk to our children about what is right or wrong, we know what is going on in their lives. If I'm not mistaken, didn't the columbine kids have home-made bombs stashed in the basements of their houses. How can your children make bombs in your own house and you not have any idea. It's just ridiculous. The excuse nowadays is that parents are too busy with work and everything else they do. This is crap... I read somewhere that the average adult watches 3 to 4 hours of tv per day, (someone correct me if I'm wrong), and countless hours 'surfing the net', fragging bots, holding your ground against the 'flood' or whatever they do. All that stuff is fine to do, but cut back a little bit and spend some time with your kids. It doesn't matter if they're young or old. Young kids will grow to appreciate the 'family time' and continue with it even through their teen years. Older kids and teenagers will be a little be harder but they will appreciate the attention, even if they can't admit it. I know this is really long but I really have strong feelings about this. I could have made it alot longer but I doubt many people will read through this lengthy message anyway.

parlomolto
04-08-2002, 08:59 PM
YEA THIS STUFF IS SUCH ****.

It really ticks me off! Man you are right - it is the people DECISION - not the XBOX.

You have to be ****ed up from the get-go to - in real life kill people like that! It is such BS. People just wanna get money - so there sue where it is...I wanna say - I SUPPORT the gamming industry 100%!!

God bless them for dealing with all that they do...and some of them give us wonderful games...Halo is (we all know) brilliant - you know if some of these politicans, etc. would go do a real job and STOP these kids from killing people by giving teaching them properly - instead of blaming it on video games - they could do their job...

:mad:

GIVE ME A BREAK!!! GAMMING 4EVER!!!
:)

preetz16
04-08-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by The Terminator
The second gaming becomes centered in America, ie, American game companies dominating the market, American companies producing hardware, tvs, etc., is when the Senators will back off the industry. Right now, all the gaming industry really did was strengthen foreign markets for the most part. Games are a perfect target, b/c sales decreases would not impact American interest all that much.

That's why movies are NOT targetted: they are centered here, in America, and they do not want to shoot ourselves in the foot. I really hate the way these senators think, and the fact is, they really have no real right to try and display their opinions as accepted facts. Quite frankly, I feel that what needs to be addressed is the modern-day belief, that the human psyche is incredibly weak, and can be warped and destroyed by a simple game. That is an attitude that must change.

Right On! I agree w/ you on all of these points and probably more. It's nice to see someone awnser directly, and make arguments that have warrents instead of the common: "Jeez, this s*it really ****es me off!"(no offense to those who do that). The political systems needs a major overhal. On a completely seperate note about the incompetance of senators, I recently talked to someone who had gone to a public forum of an ?Indiana? senator, who, very close to the major congressional vote had no idea that he had no clue what a stem cell really was. In fact, he thought that "stem" cells came from the brain stem (because of the use of the word stem)...Oh, but I'm sure they know more about all of the other issues they vote and make descisions on.../sarcasm.

OppiumNitrates
04-11-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by X-Factor
Stating that the boys involved with the shooting, were under the influence of videogames. Saying that the boys had played Doom that day. That is a bunch of **** if you ask me.

Under the influence of videogames??

R u f***ing kidding me???

when you dring beer you r under the influence of alcohol
when you smoke pot you r under the influence of marijuna
when you take any drug you r under the influence of that drug
When i turn on my xbox and play halo im not under the influence of anything im playing a videogame!!

besides the ESRB exists for a reason and most parents complaining about video games should complain that kids under 18 are being sold games rated mature. . . not take these game off the market for good

GRAVEDIGGER
04-14-2002, 08:26 PM
Well wew are at Xboxaddict.com, and halo is addictive. So i guess we must be under the influence of something...j/k

Anyways what they said about those fools involved in the shooting, that there were GUI(Gaming Under the Influence) thats absolute madness!!

Untill next time...:mad:

huskerman44
04-24-2002, 05:21 PM
There is absolutely some truth in the theory that some games might influence violence.

Why???

What was society like before the advent of video games. Yes, there were some problems, but how many teens walked into schools and shot people before video games. Maybe if some of these kids would be taught that going out and making friends is important in society, maybe they wouldn't spend all day playing video games.

I am not saying that it is strictly video games that are the problem, but I can't help thinking that games are a piece of the puzzle in todays screwed up society.

I mainly attribrute it to the fact that there are a lot of bad parents out there that would rather spend time by themselves rather than spend some quality time with their kids and family.

What has happened to the days that parents cared about their kids more than themselves. It seems that these days, having a child is more of an inconvenience to some people rather than being a way to grow and show another human being how to love and care for others.

Snoopy7548
04-24-2002, 05:23 PM
yea, our society sucks, its pretty much ruined

Crazy Joe
04-29-2002, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
yea, our society sucks, its pretty much ruined

oh man, really? crap, looks like i am going to have to start my own society, hey, maybe i'll make it a "secret" society. hehehe

Liquid Gears
04-29-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Piccolo_DBz
Being AO or M it doesn't really matter to me. I want this game so bad for my xbox it hurts. I played the PS2 version and fell in love with it because of it I almost sold the xbox for the PS2 and this game. But I know if I hold out for alittle longer it will be in my grasp for the xbox. :)

Hey man, I love how you put that list of your games and the one you want. I think that's really cool. Once I figure out how to put up sigs, I think doing what you did is good for beginners.

h2ok9gbh
05-12-2002, 01:14 AM
When something bad happens, people tend to try to find something to blame it on.
It is easier to blame it on an outside influence.
Most people don't want to look at their part in it.
"It couldn't be my parenting, it has to be those darn video games!"

Does anyone remember when OZZY was sued because that kid off'd himself?
The parrents blamed OZZY, saying that his song SUICIDE SOLUTION had influened the kid to kill himself.
Anyone who had listened to THAT song, knew it was about how alcohol can kill you.

Here's my take on what really happened.

The parrents probally heard the kid playing the same song over and over and over.
The kid offs himself.
After they clean up the gray matter off the ceiling, they remember that he kept listening to that song over and over.
They walk over to the turntable and look at the vinyl record (it was a while ago)
They see the title SUICIDE SOLUTION on the label and freak.

THE TRUTH

The song that he was actually listening to wasn't SUICIDE SOLUTION,

It was
GOODBYE TO ROMANCE
which is the song after suicide solution.
which is a sad song.

Just my take on it

Snoopy7548
05-12-2002, 10:22 AM
yea i know. what if the kid had been listening to britney spears? they would probly blame the suicide on her. (although it wouldnt really be a bad thing to blame it on her, IMO, shes pretty fu*kin annoying, lol):D

kornavs19
05-12-2002, 05:09 PM
yea. IT BETTER COME OUT.

Snoopy7548
05-12-2002, 07:19 PM
i just played gta3 at my cousins house for like 2 hours, and oh my god, that game is sooooooo awesome!!!! its so fun shooting everyone from the top of a building and stuff. i got the rocket launcher and shot some helicopters down and stuff, and the sniper rifle is awesome when u get head shots. i NEED this game, lol, if it doesnt come out on the xbox, im DEFINITELY getting it for the pc.:D

Liquid Gears
05-12-2002, 10:10 PM
Grand Theft Auto 3 is NOT BAD!! PERIOD!!!:mad: