PDA

View Full Version : Want to play MGS and GTA(solution inside)

egg
01-22-2002, 07:49 PM
Its realy getting old..."Whens this coming, whens that coming, is it ever?? My system is better...No..Mine is..... BLAH BLAH BLAH... Just do what I did.... I got the XBox.. My friend got the PS2...I played and beat Halo, DoA...He beat MGS and GTA...Then we SWAP systems.. SEE >>>>>BEST OF BOTH WORLDS....

NOW... What do I think of the two.. Who has the edge??????

. THEY BOTH ROCK SO SHUT YOUR PIE HOLES

:) Just another tip from your uncle egg

O-Ya.. I almost forgot.. Have another friend get the gamecube...You do need a place to rest your feet... :D

Frostberg
01-22-2002, 08:26 PM
I dont think I could live without my Xbox that long...

wizkid918
01-22-2002, 08:49 PM
yeah, i agree, i dont trust my xbox with just a friend, sheesh, nd besides, why swap systems when you can go to his house and leech some GTA for an hour or two, god dont give up your box, i swear it some people ya know?

BiohazardEHW
01-22-2002, 09:15 PM
Um...of all the times I have played Halo, about 8% of it was the missions...so thats ALOT of gameplay your missing out on there, buddy. Have your friend get his ass kicked in multiplayer!

skoot182
01-22-2002, 09:16 PM
Or.....

you could just wait...:D

BiohazardEHW
01-22-2002, 09:21 PM
wait for a game like MGS2? Why? People would probably spend more time waiting for it than they will spend playing it. Its a single player game thats way too linear...which means NO REPLAY VALUE!

Frostberg
01-22-2002, 09:37 PM
lol my friend was all like MGS2 is soo cool and so fun...then 3 days later (no joke) he said it has good twists, but was way too short for all the hype...then he bought GTA3 and just plays to have fun...

E-Xbox
01-23-2002, 06:44 PM
hey
one question

if there was a dozen eggs when u bought them....how come there is only 11 now?
and i know u didnt cook it
:D
lata
P.S. are u an egg head??

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 07:05 PM
The only thing that comes to mind with the though of my XBox leaving my premises is:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

wizkid918
01-23-2002, 07:27 PM
keep your box and just be patient, ig they dont come, there will be better games in no time *cough* morrowind, brute force, project ego *cough*

arnie
01-23-2002, 08:11 PM
too much money is involved. Bill (moneybags) Gates won't pass it up. I wouldn't. too much **** money. that is what everything boils down, to isn't it?